At the live show now

The show amazing so far! Even with technical difficulties they push forward and make it amazin. Love Emily and the boys. Crows looking amazing btw.

11 Likes

After I saw the video of Crow weight-lifting with weird looking legs during the Great Cheesy Movie Circus Show, to this day I stiil feel weirded out on whether or not I like his legs from the Netflix seasons and during the pogo-stick and unicycle entrance more than the ones made of…

1 Like

That looks so fun! I’m going at the end of the month and this only makes me more happy that I’m going :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Is that Crow with working LEGS!?

5 Likes

Yeah they are! But they’re not just any working legs Crow has. They’re made of gold painted…

3 Likes

So the show was amazing. I missed the meet and greet at the beginning and posted a tweet about it and Tim Ryder, director, came out at intermission and said stay around afterwards. I ended up meeting everyone afterwards and it was amazing. This is why I’m a huge fan. Everyone in MST3k are amazing. #slates

9 Likes

Mega-Synthia
#slates

7 Likes

And a backer to boot?! Now I’m extra glad I saw your tweet! Thanks for coming out - happy you enjoyed it, glitches and all!

8 Likes

@timryder thank you so much for that. That made my week.

4 Likes

Jealous!

Have an awesome time! (Looks like it was an awesome time!)

No dates announced anywhere close to me yet…

1 Like

Fingers crossed they show up near by for you. It was amazing.

2 Likes

7 Likes