At the show!!

Finally at the show

35 Likes

Me too! I was on the other side of the theater. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
The show was AMAZING!

17 Likes

Checking in from the front! We also enjoyed the show!

12 Likes

I was there too! My daughter (@GypsyLovesScissors) and I even wore our jumpsuits.
Wow, that show was so much fun!

24 Likes

Anyone get merch pictures?

3 Likes

Ooh where’d your daughter get her jumpsuit? Trying to convince my roommate to join our parading Krewe as Emily, so I think an awesome lavender jumpsuit might be just enticement enough!

4 Likes

Actually, all credit goes to my amazing wife. She sewed these both from scratch! I think she got the Gizmonics patches from Etsy.

Maybe if Beez needs a helping hand… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Are they selling jumpsuits at the merch stand, like they did for cheesey movie circus tour?

4 Likes

Yup

3 Likes

If you scan a QR code at the merch table, it takes you here. That’s a decent look at the offerings, although new stuff might be there that’s not on the list and not everything on the list is guaranteed to be in stock. But there’s great stuff! I’m a fan of the socks myself.

13 Likes

I’m hoping they still have the watch by the time the tour comes anywhere near me!

4 Likes

Thank you for posting at least some of what will be available at the merchant table. It’s good to have an idea of what’s available so I can preplan what will be spent :wink:

6 Likes

Does anyone know if the jumpsuit will be available in Emily’s purple color?

3 Likes

oh my god. When did a “hat” become a “dad hat”? I’m going to go cry tears of elderly sorrow now.

12 Likes

That struck me as a bit odd as well.

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m typing this, but I might not need another MST3K shirt. I have 3 already, the KS shirt will make 4. I might just spring for the window card and frame it.

3 Likes

I think “dad hat” indicates a specific style of baseball cap. Don’t worry, dad hats are cool now! All the hip kids are wearing dad hats.

7 Likes

I’m a dad, does this mean that any hat I wear is therefore a dad hat? I’m not sure what to do with this kind of power.

7 Likes

It’s ironic that the watch wasn’t sold on the one tour that had the word “Watch” in it. Still, that thing looks really cool!

3 Likes

MS3 Unisex Vintage Logo Tee

“MST3K: Killed in Vietnam.”

“Riff in Peace”

8 Likes