Ba-BOW! 📯 Secret Agent! 📯 Ba-BOW! 📯 Super Dragon! 📯 Ba-BOW! 📯 Open Thread! Join the Livestream TONIGHT at 8pm ET / 5pm PT!

FIRST, we’ll be premiering a brand new SHORT, “Cavalcade,” which has a little different flavor than you may be used to.

THEN, it’s our ESPIONAGE + INTRIGUE MONTH Tribute to SECRET AGENT SUPER DRAGON! Get your toxic chewing gum, your Babyface, and your Holland stuff and join us in the Kingadome at 8pm ET / 5pm PT for a jazz-tastic good time.

After the episode, we’ll be joining our cast LIVE for a top secret special mission. Shhh, we can’t say more here, just meet us after the show.

#SeeYouInTheGizmoplex

10 Likes

I hope the secret mission involves every show contributor’s own version of Emo Avec Lute (framed, of course) in a battle to the death!!

2 Likes

And now for me to take the title of the movie a bit too literally.
Secret Agent Super Dragon: but… the dragon. WHERE THE HELL’S THE DRAGON AT?!

2 Likes

So I guess no Surgery for this episode, eh? Not that I’m complaining, but this is a favorite of mine and would LOVE the enhancements.

Of all the spy flicks this month (and I am including Agent for H.A.R.M.) Super Dragon is the…smoothest? No, coolest. :sunglasses:

That and we get to see vintage Holland. Now, how many films can say that?

3 Likes

Hate that I’ll miss watching this one live :frowning:

Will try to watch as soon I as can, and then enjoy scrolling through this thread and get caught up.

Have a great evening y’all!!

4 Likes

Ahem! The parakeet flies backward at midnight!

Taps nose, replaces sunglasses, tightens trench coat belt and vanishes into the crowd

3 Likes

Glances askew

The dingo licks the cobblestones on midsummer’s eve.

Dives into the Thames

4 Likes

As long as it doesn’t ruin the image and the style that I’m used to.

7 Likes

Tonight’s flavour: vindaloo!

4 Likes

There are no dragons in this movie, and they are not super.

7 Likes

WOOOOO!

So excited for yet another formal tribute event!

Also just that more intrigued by the Short. Sounds like it’s going to be a doozy!

Let’s do this!

1 Like

The new short was available to watch already it was funny with a nice surprise! I wonder if secret agent super dragon will get a picture upgrade? “Are you a natural redhead? Are you a natural blackhead?” :grin:

5 Likes

I am SO ready for this!!!
The Pumpkin Dance Dancing GIF by Halloween

6 Likes

I guess that explains the question I asked.

6 Likes

behind the preposition :rofl:

2 Likes

Paper… sighsMunchie better not show up again. I don’t think we’ll ever escape from him.

2 Likes

The Jazz has begun!

4 Likes

YAY!!!

2 Likes

It’s Friday night, and the only thing smoother than the drinks is this jazz!

3 Likes