Backer Atrium Suggestion

The Backer Atrium is a nice touch but it would be nice if that area could be a bit more “activated”. How about maybe highlighting a backer a week with a picture and a little questionnaire, similar to how the Kickstarter updates highlighted a member of the staff? It could give us a chance to share a little info about ourselves (location, favorite episodes, Discourse name, etc) and get a little more use out of the atrium.

4 Likes

How do we decide who gets atriumed?

3 Likes

Carousel? The lottery?

5 Likes

And how long before people who didn’t get picked start getting upset and stirring up trouble?

4 Likes

Given the high number of backers, I wouldn’t feel offended for at least a year. :smiley:

5 Likes

There were a total of 36,851 backers. Even if they “featured” one per day, that is still 101 years to get through them all.

5 Likes

We could blip vert them all for 30 seconds.

3 Likes

I’d say send a link to everyone to fill out a form and upload a photo. Based on the Kickstarter we know that a decent amount of people won’t bother responding. After that, just make it a random lottery. One person a day? A week? Whatever. It would give people a reason to revisit other than looking up your name which is a one and one experience.

2 Likes

I want to choose who atriums or dies!

3 Likes

Whoa, wait a minute. Those are the only options???

2 Likes

Being ventricled hasn’t been invented yet.

3 Likes