Backer Flair appearance

I was more of a Dickie Crickets fan myself.

5 Likes

I did have one sold idea that was tragically a month too late, but I tried? There were many passionate people who tried everything they could think of. It was impressive.

4 Likes

Rudy Vallee was not just a singer, he was an early standup comedian and he was famous for dirty jokes too. A former boss of mine had a “blue” record he put out in the 1960s when he was past his prime as a singer but still had it as a comedian.

2 Likes

I’m a backer and I don’t have a green dot. I’m sure Captain Sternn is happy not to have his chiseled good looks obscured, but heeeeeyyyyy…

3 Likes
5 Likes

Send a message to Hanover Fiste about that.

EDIT: Yah, what he said. :laughing:

4 Likes

Something must have broken the Backer flair. Mine has SVG to define the shape of the megaphone, but the Backer flair just has ‘background-image: url();’ Which is why it’s empty - nothing is filled in for the url. I can edit it manually and insert an image, so the code works if an image address is supplied.

@Lesley or @ivan, you guys aware of this issue?

2 Likes

I just got a prompt about reloading the site to pick up changes, so they are apparently making modifications on the backend.

1 Like

Someone missing some K’s?

season 5 army GIF

4 Likes

Now all Backers look like we’re perpetually online :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You mean you aren’t?

3 Likes

I think the green circle is one of those “the right people will get it” things from Joel.

3 Likes

Or we’ve been marked as discounted for the cut-out bin.

2 Likes

Well, I’m not even getting the flair. And I used the same email, so… I’d take one with or without “K”

1 Like

Parliamentarian voice: I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer previously stated.

1 Like

I decided not to bother with it.

1 Like

I also do not have “backer” next to my name. =(

1 Like

Did you contact the board admins in the linked thread? They should be able to connect your identity here to your backer email address. Then you’ll have the option of enabling the Backer label and Flair (if/when that comes back).

1 Like

Hi, I’m finally catching up to use this account and I’m a Backer, but the link everyone keeps referencing is either dead or private.

https://forums.mst3k.com/g/backers2021 - This goes to an OOPS! Not there! page. :frowning:

I checked BackerKit and it says it should show up on the Forum.

1 - Backer Status on MST3K Forums

Help?

Are you using the same email for the forum that you used for the KS?

Also check your Preferences. There should be a drop-down menu about halfway down the page

If you see the “backer 2021-verified”, click that, it will give you the flair.

If this doesn’t work, you may need to email kickstarter@mst3k.com with your email and backer number and let them know you need the flair.

With the premieres this weekend, it may take until Monday for someone to respond.

1 Like