Big mad about the dang launch schedule!

HEY!

I wanted to see my family this weekend, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I guess I’ll just have to be all wrapped up enjoying the hell out of what looks like a crazy good launch week.

A WHOLE WEEK! THERE ARE EVENTS ON A DAMN WEDNESDAY! Who even does that?!?!?

We have families, you monsters!

How is my 12 year old supposed to make his way in the world with an absent father???

Oh cruel fate!

10 Likes

Whoa. You’re missing a prime parenting opportunity. Have him watch it all with you! He’ll thank you for it! Just make sure you preface it by watching Appreciating Our Parents to set the right tone. That’s what I’m going to do with my 12-year-old son. :smirk:

11 Likes

I read this title too quickly and thought you were all grumpy about lunch.

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s Derby Weekend down here, and I’ve got houseguests arriving tomorrow afternoon and staying 'til Sunday! Just about every moment accounted for!

DRAT AND CURSES!

I’ll be free by Sunday night, anyway. :joy:

5 Likes

I’m just mad because I thought I was kickstarting more MST3K, not a divorce.

4 Likes

On Saturday morning I’m driving for two hours, moving my kid out of her dorm, and then driving three hours back in the other direction for my GF’s kid’s ballet performance, and then driving an hour back to drop off my kid’s stuff. This will go flawlessly.

4 Likes

Just if you plan on force feeding them non stop mst3k , probably best to avoid I accuse my parents for now. In case they get ideas.

6 Likes

I can do tomorrow, and can probably make Saturday work, but not the Sunday live stream.

Then again, these don’t feel as “must watch live” to me as they did when we got the soft-launch screening, since we’ve already seen the episodes. I’ll feel less bad about watching them later because of it.

3 Likes

Everyone settle down, we’ll just record it on the VCR okay?

8 Likes

Oh, don’t get me STARTED about the Gizmoplex’s lunch schedule, 11:30-1?! How am I supposed to get all the way to the MOON and back in that time?

4 Likes

Followed by I Accuse My Parents in case things go wrong.

4 Likes

I feel like watching that one is when it goes wrong.

1 Like

Is it 11:30 yet?

4 Likes

Don’t get me started on the beverage situation… they only have sweet tea, when they KNOW it’s too sweet for me.

I prefer unsweetened tea that I can lightly sweeten myself, thankyouverymuch!

3 Likes

Hey, it’s Derby weekend where I live too… Freaky. :crazy_face:

3 Likes