Boise live show cancelled

I’m so crushed right now. I was looking forward to this for months.

But I imagined something happened in between Portland and here to call off the event hours before it starts, though I can’t details anywhere.

Oh well. I’m glad everyone who got to see the show loved it. I guess this is another year I’m going to have to sit out.

7 Likes

What a drag! I’m so sorry to hear it. I hope you get your chance.

Ahhh, That’s not good! Hopefully they reschedule , or something. I’ve got tickets to the 1/13 show in OKC and I’ve been pumped for it.

2 Likes

Noooo :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry to hear it. I had to miss both Indiana shows, so I feel your pain.

According to the venue’s website, it’s because of inclement weather. So sorry this happened. :worried:

3 Likes

A friend looked further into it. She found that the roads from Portland to Idaho are shut down. So this is really Oregon’s fault and they owe me some MST3K.

https://www.opb.org/article/2022/01/03/oregon-washington-extreme-weather-interstate-84-closure-blizzards/?outputType=amp

10 Likes

Yes they do!!! I hope they reschedule at the very least . The next show is in Montana , and that appears to be a good distance from Boise

2 Likes

The terrible northwest weather strikes again?

They had to cancel a show due to a snowstorm which shut down the passes in Washington state during the Cheesy Circus tour. And here it happens again in another January. (I don’t blame them, I white knuckled it on the freeway commute to work today - it was icy with swirling, eye blinding snow… and I think I saw Rock Hudson running from an avalanche on the way there. It was a scary mess)

For those who were attending, my sympathies - they were able to reschedule that other cancelled show, hopefully the same will happen for Boise.

8 Likes

Nate just confirmed on Twitter that Montana has been cancelled as well.

4 Likes

About that cancelled show last tour - I found out later that they spent the extra day in Portland and all attended a performance by Jonah Ray that night.

Which makes me ANGRY, because I spent that night in Portland as I was also attending the Eugene show the next day and didn’t want to drive all the way home and then back again. I DIDN’T KNOW.

I kinda wish I didn’t know now, because it’s something I would have enjoyed immensely and I missed it due to ignorance.

1 Like

Oh no. Sorry to all the Idahoans. I didn’t even think of this impact when I heard about the I-84 shutdowns. Guess they can spend more time in line for donuts here now…

3 Likes

Didn’t find until just now when we pulled up. That’s what I get for trying to limit my screen time.

3 Likes

Hey, at least you didn’t spend the entire afternoon pouting at home like I did.

“No my event HASN’T been cancelled, Ticketmaster…YOU’VE been cancelled!”

4 Likes

As someone who had tickets for the Vancouver show from the The Watch Out for Snakes! Tour 2017 that was cancelled (and still unsure if they even explained why it was cancelled) I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Lol. True. But it was my birthday present so… :rofl: Hopefully they’ll back next year.

3 Likes

Is Idaho supposed to be known for donut consumption? I’ve lived here five years and have maybe eaten half of one in that time.

4 Likes

It was a long drive to get to Boise just to find out it’s canceled. Sad start to the new year. Maybe next time.

3 Likes

It looks like Boise and Missoula will be the only cancelled spots so far. Weather for Colorado will get better by the weekend.
Hopefully, they’ll make up those dates on the way back.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. I was checking twitter and someone was going to come from Idaho Falls but they got the notice like right before they left. Hope your drive wasn’t as long as theirs would have been.

2 Likes