Bookmark feature?

Does Discourse have a feature or plugin for bookmarks, favorites or something like that? Obviously if you’re looking at this forum on the web, you can just bookmark a post or thread. But I’m using the app, so that’s not really a thing. It would be useful to have a way to collect permalinks to such resources so you can go into your profile and just look/search through them to help organize things you want to keep track of. Is there such a thing? Any thoughts?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have the app, but on the web interface there’s a Bookmark button on the bottom of each thread. It lets you make a note about the bookmark and optionally set a reminder notification. Since it appears the feature is built in to Discourse, I imagine it’ll be in the app too.

1 Like

I just downloaded the iOS app. It’s simply a wrapper for the web view so it also has the Bookmark button. When you click your user icon in the upper right, one of the tabs shows all your bookmarks.

2 Likes

Well, would you look at that. I guess we can close this ticket.

Failing that, I’ll see myself out. :joy:

3 Likes

I was wondering if this was going to be about the greeting-bot message. It says to click “…” and click a bookmark symbol to favorite the greeting message.
I see no “…” nor any bookmark image.

1 Like