Bots and the bees!?

We learned that Jonah is actually all bot parts inside…According to 23andMe, Emily is 2% bot…I feel like it must mean something. There’s a connection there, but what could it be? What does it all mean!?

3 Likes

Wait. Maybe Jonah and Emily each have their respective parents that’re like: one of them are a cyborg, while the others are human!

2 Likes

His dad’n’mom used those special parts to make their robot babe.

9 Likes

Naughty Polymer!

1 Like

Construction of robotic progeny requires parental units.

1 Like

Yes, but look at what Crow’s mother looked like…

That’s quite the bot evolution!

5 Likes

I blame the nanites. They are infiltrating our hosts’ bodies and altering their DNA.

6 Likes

CRAZY FAN THEORY: Maybe Jonah didn’t actually survive his encounter with Reptilicus Metalicus but his consciousness was downloaded into a robot made from special Chuck-E-Cheese parts.

Emily, meanwhile, has nanites in her blood.

8 Likes

So has Jonah been Bot Mitzvahed yet? I think it’s time he became a man.

2 Likes

Does robot Jonah still need to eat and breathe (and other science facts)?

I think it would be funny if Dr. St. Phibes came back and informed Jonah reassuringly that she accidentally mixed up the x-ray images with the file of one of the other Jonah Hestons. She then leaves without explaining to a shocked Jonah what she meant by that.

9 Likes

I am one hundred percent on board with this. We need someone on production to get over here

Well, we’re getting plenty of talk about the bots half, but now I must get the bee expert in:

2 Likes