Bots turning into humans? An idea that might be funny

Who would like to see the bots briefly become human?

3 Likes

That would definitely be worth it for a host segment… kind of like when Mike became a puppet! Has anyone done pictures of what they would look like as people?

5 Likes

That’s my way of tying together the end of original MST3K, Rifftrax and current MST3K: a residual effect of being made pure energy at the end of season 7 caused the OG bots to become human. Gypsy (and only using that name here to catagorize the og series version) stuck to the business world under a new name, while Tom and Crow stuck with Mike and changed their names to Kevin and Bill. Kinga would later find the equivalent to the S.O.L.'s black box for her project, and it had back up memory data for the bots, allowing her to recreate them.

2 Likes

suddenly all i can think of is gloria estefan…

2 Likes

I… don’t think my brain would know how to respond to that. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Well there was that one time Servo was nude…

3 Likes

futuramabenderhuman

Futurama did this with Bender, so we have to know what we’re getting ourselves into here.

6 Likes

And Red Dwarf with Kryten.

5 Likes

There was an episode where Mike was Crow for a host segment, right? That might be the closest.

7 Likes

Yes.

8 Likes

I’m honestly a little surprised the show hasn’t done this already.

6 Likes

Ah yes, I remember that “What if” episode of Futurama.

5 Likes

Using my Pro-Wrestling fandom here…

Human Bender still reminds me of The Sandman after all this time.

3 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You know what? That works, I like it!

2 Likes

I can picture Crow suddenly turning into Kelsey, and Conor-Servo looks at her and goes “Well that’s interesting” and Kelsey Crow just shrugs her shoulders.

5 Likes

I can picture Servo suddenly transforming into Conor.

4 Likes

I don’t know this wrestling man, but that sure as hell looks like Mike Patton from FNM/Mr. Bungle/Fantomas/Tomahawk/etc/etc/etc

1 Like

I caught one of his beers at the last ECW arena show. December 23, 2000. That was WILD.

2 Likes

Until M Waverly evolves into the 5th host…

1 Like

Enter Sandman :rofl:

1 Like