Boy Howdy...

When it rains, it pours! Lots of work keeping me busy, which I love, but it’s made me no more than a lurker here!

Hope any and all who read this are having the best possible version of the day.

16 Likes

And to you a well!

4 Likes

Well, I got to look at my brain MRI today. That’s probably the best possible version of my day. My brain looks cool. :slight_smile:

Oh, and I made chocolate-orange zucchini cake with chocolate-orange ganache. Delicious.

10 Likes

That is definitely a lovely day! I am so glad you could enjoy looking at your own brain (they are indeed beautiful, now that you mention it). Keep it up and we’ll keep you going!

5 Likes

Was it the best brain?

8 Likes

Well, I came in to work to discover one of my co-workers might have COVID and by the end of the day confirmed they didn’t, so I’m not having to rearrange my entire work schedule for the week to cover their absence.

4 Likes

We over-ordered on cat litter and thought ‘we’ll never be able to store all this’ but I’ve only gone and bloody managed it, haven’t I!

I’m sure this is exactly what it felt like in Mission Control at the end of the Apollo 11 mission.

4 Likes

That is very cool! And the cake sounds delicious.

I had my head x-rayed as a youth, but the doctors found nothing. ba-dum-tish :drum:

4 Likes

I was out all last week because we thought the family had COVID (don’t trust the home tests) and we had to wait until all of us got through PCR testing to find out, which took a few days. Big PITA. At least I can work from home if I have to.

3 Likes

Well, I don’t want to brag but it just might be. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same with me as well. Lurking, but not as involved anymore. Hoping soon to get back to interacting more.

3 Likes

I’ve been a stowaway on that boat the last couple weeks myself. Well the first week anyway.

The last week I had a nasty sinus infection so I was on antibiotics full time working 10 hours shifts and basically just sleeping. Lots and lots of sleeping.

Thanks for the positive vibes bahd, and hopefully you’re well as well whenever you’re reading this
shirtimage-2

4 Likes

Defile! Defile! Defile! I am defiling this sacred space!

foamy

1 Like