Breakfast food

[goes into McDonald’s]

[plunks a $50 bill onto the counter]

All the hash browns, please.

7 Likes

Typically my go to is breakfast cereal, of almost any kind. Though I’ve a bad habit of waking up late and not having time to sit down and eat anything, which isn’t great for me, sooo if I can’t do that I’ll bring a bagel or granola bar or something. But if it’s my day off and I’m able to actually make something? Pillsbury cinnamon rolls are always welcome, but few things beat the simple satisfaction of black coffee, scrambled egg with cheese on top, and some fresh bacon :relieved:

Now, if somebody else is making breakfast? Waffles on waffles on waffles

5 Likes

I’m worried you think I meant “I want a lot of hash browns.” What I said was “Give me all the hash browns you have.”

5 Likes

“Don’t stop there. Go to all the other McDonalds in the area and give me their hash browns too! Immediately!”

6 Likes

please and thank you season 4 GIF

8 Likes

If you’re polite, they’ll sense your weakness and only give you most of the hash browns. You need to be assertive in your demand for all the hash browns!

6 Likes

I guess some people are talking about beverages too. I start my day with a massive cup of nice hot PG Tips extra strong tea. And I do mean massive. It takes two teabags. And then I pee all morning. I don’t care.

5 Likes

Mmm. Good British tea takes me to a happy place. :blush:

Weekdays mean homemade sourdough crumpet loaf toast with homemade peanut butter and homemade blackcurrant jam along with a homemade protein bar. (This sounds like much more work than actually went into any of it.) And oodles of black coffee.
(so happy I can drink the stuff without issue after gallbladder removal - for once, a happy side effect)

Weekends are usually eggs or pancakes. Sometimes we get fancy (omelets, French toast).

7 Likes

This thread inspired me - I whipped up a little steak-and-egg burrito just for fun. :yum:

8 Likes

[looks at the Parks and Rec references]

You folks make me so proud. :smiley:

4 Likes

I seldom eat breakfast except on weekends. My ideal breakfast is the Sunrise Sampler at Cracker Barrel.

Eggs sunny side up. I like scrambled eggs, but only homemade… never in a restaurant. Scrambled eggs made on a grill are not worth eating.

6 Likes

Dear Scrambled Eggs: he didn’t mean it, he’s just grouchy, who’s a good egg? It’s you! Yessitizz.

4 Likes

Sounds like you need the McD app, which always has bogo breffest sammiches. I only use the app now and get 2 breffest sammiches for the price of one, it’s the only way to go!

3 Likes

To go out with a delicious heart attack, sure. Not that I’m objecting, this thread is making me really hungry now.

3 Likes

Never really been an egg guy, so that forces me to adjust accordingly for breakfast matters.

I usually ask for a substitution of home fries or hash browns or something unless they wanna go all Ilya Muromets on me.

3 Likes

Saw that as well…

My favorite used to be Florida’s Natural-Most Pulp.

Sadly, they’ve changed from NOT from concentrate, to made with concentrate… and it’s awful now. It’s like flat orange soda :face_vomiting: Or the stale-smelling syrupy orange drink you find in some hotel breakfast bars? It’s like no one had ever drank their original product,then tried the new version before they started shipping it out to stores???

So, since then, been switching off and on between finding bags of oranges to squeeze and Simply Orange Most Pulp, depending on the price of the oranges.

4 Likes

Twinings Irish Breakfast for me or coffee.

5 Likes

Cascadian Farms cereal and coffee and, on work days, energy drink. I usually get Reign.

2 Likes

If I’m bein’ honest, I’m like as not to fast. A good fast can set you up for a day full of not eating. :sun_with_face:

:notes: Cigarettes and chocolate milk :notes:

3 Likes

Pu-erh is da bomb