Build-A-Title

From Here To Eternity and a Day at the RaceSygysus Christ SuperStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace II Society of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Kingdom of the Spider’s Lapdancer in the Dark

From Here To Eternity and a Day at the RaceSygysus Christ SuperStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace II Society of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Kingdom of the Spider’s Lapdancer in The Dark Tower

What Planet are You From? Here To Eternity and a Day at the RaceSygysus Christ SuperStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace II Society of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Kingdom of the Spider’s Lapdancer in The Dark Tower

1 Like

Willowhat Planet are You From? Here To Eternity and a Day at the RaceSygysus Christ SuperStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace II Society of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Kingdom of the Spider’s Lapdancer in The Dark Tower

This is just connecting a consonant sound. You need to include one of the previous word’s vowel sounds. So for “what” probably a “wa” sound. Like “Iowa”.

2 Likes

Haunting IoWhat Planet are You From? Here To Eternity and a Day at the RaceSygysus Christ SuperStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace II Society of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Kingdom of the Spider’s Lapdancer in The Dark Tower

1 Like

Haunting Iowhat Planet are You From? Here To Eternity and a Day at the RaceSygysus Christ SuperStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace II Society of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Kingdom of the Spider’s Lapdancer in The Dark To藁の楯
:joy:

2 Likes

Haunting Iowhat Planet are You From? Here To Eternity and a Day at the RaceSygysus Christ SuperStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace II Society of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Kingdom of the Spider’s Lapdancer in The Dark To藁のTataming of the Shrew

2 Likes

Haunting Iowhat Planet are You From? Here To Eternity and a Day at the RaceSygysus Christ SuperStar Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace II Society of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Kingdom of the Spider’s Lapdancer in The Dark To藁のTataming of the Shrew’s Nest

1 Like