Burning Questions! Ask 'em here! Answer 'em here!

What “wizard”?

2 Likes
7 Likes

I feel like it’s more accurate to say that “yes, there’s probably a good answer to all that, but we all know that the actual answer is ‘quiet you, that’s not important’.”

2 Likes

What happens in the Australian Outback stays in the Australian Outback.

2 Likes

So was Columbia from the planet Transsexual like the rest of the people in the castle or was she from Earth?

3 Likes

I always interpreted it that she was an Earthling, based on the way her verse of Time Warp is phrased

4 Likes

Wait, does that mean Frank-N-Furter drives a pickup truck? I thought she was talking singing about Eddie.

2 Likes

So it would seem. For all we know, it could have looked something like this:

4 Likes

This is one that I don’t even think the guys who worked on the Experiment could tell me:

For the Village of the Giants Experiment 523, did they have any VOTG-related skits planned, before they decided to turn the bits into a TV’s Frank/Frank Zappa tribute?

I can’t really think of another MST3K’d film where they do almost nothing related to the film regarding skits, and it makes me wonder what might have been.

3 Likes

If we’re sticklers about the extra one here

AttackOfTheTheEyeCreatures

why do we ignore the absence of one here?

CrashOfMoons

5 Likes

The The Eye Creatures had a better agent. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Because “Crash of moons” is still grammatically correct.

2 Likes

It looks to me that the “the” was a victim of said crash.

5 Likes

Why does Big Stupid the hobo dress nicer than I do?

I never wear a sport coat.

4 Likes

Come to think of it, he had a crisp haircut and a nice clean shave, too. Big Stupid, maybe, but also Big Snazzy.

4 Likes

He’s no Boxcar Willie, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Because there were strict social standards in the 50s. Today, I figure he’d be dressing like he rolled out of bed to go straight to Wally World.

4 Likes

Yeah, but how do you keep a sport coat clean if you’re sleeping in a boxcar?

4 Likes

So here’s a burning question –

Am I supposed to believe that at Fahrenheit 450, nada, zilch, zippo. But at Fahrenheit 451, ka-poof! instant conflagration?

That is one powerful degree!

6 Likes

I’m guessing he has one of those folding clothes hangers like Toht has in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

4 Likes