By The Wayside

mst3k416timmybite

Just a friendly reminder: TIMMY’S STILL OUT THERE

7 Likes

Not if I have anything to say about it. And I do. Loudly. And constantly. And in many languages.

8 Likes

Why are you gunning for Tim? Is he the man who stole your water? And you go Blac, Drac, and do it again, wheel turnin’ round and round?

4 Likes

(It just occurred to me that anyone who pronounces “beg us” that way probably also pronounces treasure “traysure.”)

4 Likes

Next season’s big reveal is that they’re the same guy.

Also: [whisper whisper]

All those threads started across the 'net about how K.A.B.‘s Crow just ain’t makin’ it? Started by the woman herself, just to rile up the fans and keep 'em engaged. It’s a trick she picked up from one Joel Hodgson.

6 Likes

I’m listening…

3 Likes

[quote=“SandyFrank, post:23, topic:25099”]
Is he the man who stole your water? [/quote]

That was Rick Snyder.

4 Likes

I don’t know how to make quote work on my phone half the time. I’m a couple hundred years old over here.

9 Likes

That makes total sense. Both of their avatars are undead guys. It all comes together… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

I think the closing tag needa be on a separate line.

1 Like

They’re like that Man-E-Faces He-Man action figure guy. [nods]

6 Likes

Děkuji Dr. Frasier Crane.

2 Likes

I hope not, for Tim’s sake. Blackface is passe.

5 Likes

:white_check_mark:

But boneface is okay? Shamming dead while real deceased actors are being denied work, the shame of it all. Some of my best friends are dead people.

5 Likes

Yikes.

4 Likes

Best read in “parodic outrage” voice for full effect.

6 Likes

Boneface is scary no matter how you read it!

6 Likes

That’s a good point, especially if one uses verbs instead of nouns. Eek.

3 Likes

I don’t know what you mean because I’m a good little They who focuses on their studies at the monastery.

2 Likes