Can I link my Kickstarter to my mst3k account?

I’ve noticed some people on here have a little Kickstarter logo on top of their avatar. Is there some way to link my Kickstarter account to my msd3k account?

2 Likes

Here’s some helpful info:

4 Likes

Bear in mind that the KS flair is attributed with the most recent campaign. If you hadn’t pledged, or pledged just for the prior campaign, the flair’s unavailable.

1 Like

Make sure your emails are exactly the same, it’s case sensitive. In my problem I made sure backer kit, Kickstarter and the one I used here were all the same. Someone also said that once that’s done it can take a bit of time for the system to recognize it.

1 Like

If the system is enforcing case sensitive email addresses, the system has a big flaw.

2 Likes

Well that what I did and it worked
Maybe it was a coincidence?! “I don’t know how any of this works!”

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Up until right now I had thought Backerkit was just part of Kickstarter. All these years it let me fill out surveys without setting up an account. So I just went in and set that up and I think it linked correctly… let me know if I have a “K” on my avatar. :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Not yet. You will have to turn it on manually in your user profile once you are added to the backers group.

2 Likes