Can we collect ticket stubs?

I think it would be a GREAT future addition to have a little “trophy” area in the Gizmoplex where we can see stubs of events we watched (and maybe other collectibles). Even better would be if we could click on them to access printable IRL versions of the stubs. Let’s blur the lines of reality further!

Maybe ones we don’t have could even show up as outlines or question marks, appealing to our completionist nature (and increasing ticket sales!).

What do you think, sirs?

37 Likes

We like it very much!

4 Likes

It DOESN’T stink!

6 Likes

They said it was something they were working on in the post screening chat

Did they?? I know they talked about the plaques and being able to share them on social media, and showed the KingaChrome canister collection but I must have missed that. I hope so!

1 Like

As someone who loves collecting ticket stubs, I have to say that this is a fantastic idea!

5 Likes

i second this, third it and fourth it.

1 Like

A place to see them like a trophy case would be pretty cool. More than anything I’d love to just be able to download them. I kept trying to screenshot the first one from the episode Friday night but couldn’t manage it.

1 Like

Your profile name and profile picture is chef’s kiss

2 Likes

Thank you Sir

2 Likes

I like how you get badges for different things from Rifftrax, like attending live shows. Something similar in the GizmoPlex would be nice.

3 Likes

That would also encourage people to keep their subscription. Don’t want to miss any!

2 Likes

A geat idea

2 Likes

Love this idea!

2 Likes

I could post my original MST3K Membership card - #12850. - and my Bring Back Membership card. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I collected ticket stubs for awhile. It was mainly to celebrate an achievement. I printed out the ticket stub for the sneak peek. It would make it more like a theater experience to have ticket stubs that can be printed.

3 Likes

They can go on the wall of DEEP HURTING.

4 Likes