SOLVED: Cannot link to my VHX account

Hi all. I was previously able to link my VHX account in the virtual theater, but now I am getting a page that says the account is not linked. And when I try to link, I get a prompt to change my VHX password and then get caught on a merry go round of incorrect passwords to VHX and the Kingadome. I still cannot link my content to the Virtual theater. Any ideas to help? Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

I had this happen a few days ago. I waited until the next morning at everything was fine. (I use a desktop computer running Chrome). I think there’s some sort of disconnect at times between VXH and the Virtual Theater. @ivan could there be some sort of update that pulls the theater out of synch with VHX for a time? That would explain why things sort themselves out after a few hours.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response – but I am still getting a message that there is no link to my VHX account. after a day.

2 Likes

Does the button appear in settings allowing you to connect to it again?

4 Likes

Yes, but I get a link to change my password in VHX, not to link the account. I am not sure what is wrong, this did not happen initially and the content was linked to VHX.

1 Like

If it’s still having trouble, can you email gizmoplex@mst3k.com with some screenshots of what you’re seeing?

4 Likes

Will do so now, thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Montey, did you get squared away? We’re sweeping through to see what issues need to be dealt with.

Thanks much!

1 Like

Hi, sort of squared away. I just realized that the Gizmoplex prefers that I use Safari, not Chrome. On Safari all is well. On Chrome I cannot link the two accounts and I keep getting a prompt to change my password. That works for me, I’lll just use Safari, but it seems to indicate that the Gizmoplex and Chrome do not play well together. Thanks!

1 Like

Which is odd as the Virtual Theater is designed to work with Chrome. Out of curiosity, is your version of Chrome up to date?

2 Likes