Cannot order episodes

This shows a white screen and I cannot buy any episodes. Last time this worked was for The Shape of Things to come.

Browser version: New Moon 28.10.6a1 (32bit) (2022-09-29) It worked on the 7-30-22 build

1 Like

A clickety of your link gives me a thing that says that a confirmation email was sent to my email address. Then I click on the button and it takes me to gizmoplex.com.

1 Like

Weird, like I said I just get a white screen. I’ll see if I can change it to the ordering title.

1 Like

Try the link now. Still get the white screen.

1 Like

When I click that I get a thing that wants me to pay $14.99 for that episode. What do you get with a different browser?

1 Like

I hate to be the one to say this, but the reality is you need a new computer if you want modern websites to work. You’re still using a 32-bit system, modern design is built around 64-bit.

1 Like

If you like that browser, try the old build and see if it works.

1 Like

64-bit OSes can run 32-bit software. It’s possible the OP’s got something current gen and is making a personal decision to continue on New Moon’s 32-bit track.

If that isn’t the case, though, it would be time to think about upgrading if it’s financially possible (ongoing supply chain issues have some parts at ridiculous prices at the moment). While web data itself doesn’t give two toots about the word size of an operating system, modern security does and this should be a strong argument for making the move.

@Artthe1 : I cannot replicate the behavior you’ve reported in a 32-bit VM (note, however, that I didn’t pull down and use Palemoon/New Moon).

1 Like

I’m still getting the white screen when trying to order The Bubble. Another Firefox clone, Mypal does show the screen to order.