Can't a guy experience the Gizmoplex in VR without some knuckleheads talking in the front row?!?

10 Likes

Also, this is a surreal experience to watch MST3K in a dark cinema environment, while in VR.

5 Likes

If anyone has an Oculus, and wants to do what I did. I did this through the Virtual Desktop software you can buy through Steam for $15. I then pulled up a browser window on my computer, connected virtually and pulled up the Gizmoplex

6 Likes

I’d suggest that if they want it to look theatery, the knuckleheads in the front row wouldn’t be separated from us by the screen.

3 Likes

They paid for VIP access and have a moat full of crocodiles to separate themselves from the lowlifes behind them.

7 Likes

I, too, have an Oculus and the Virtual Desktop software (mostly to play Phasmophobia). But now I know what I’m doing this weekend!

Imma throw virtual popcorn into Crow’s basket! It’s about time he used that thing for it’s factory designed purpose!

4 Likes

I hate it when people talk during the movie.

4 Likes

Hrrrm…

In-theater visual gag involving Crow checking up on his TikTok…

:thinking:

Bonus points: It isn’t a gag that results in an incredible, lighthouse grade beam washing everything out…

Bonus bonus points: It becomes one of the pre-show courtesy bumpers in chain theaters…

1 Like

Does Crow look at you, or the screen when watching in VR?

3 Likes

Can’t a guy make a latte without being riffed?

5 Likes

A cactus wearing a sombrero?

1 Like

5 Likes

It’s a pokemon conducting an orchestra.

3 Likes

No, no, no. It’s obviously one of the fairy godmothers from Sleeping Beauty

3 Likes

Looks like Yosemite Sam skydiving

1 Like

For the sake of not making a whole other thread that would more than likely get closed, because I can’t for the life of me think of a title to a thread some other person would write about playing MST3K episodes on unsuspected devices…

I’ll use my own post here to share.

Watching MST3K on the Steam Deck. Portable puns, reliable riffs, on the go!

2 Likes

Perhaps, “How do I access Gizmoplex on my TI-92?”?

3 Likes

What have you got on the trackpads, there?

- signed, new Deck owner

It’s a DBrand Skin!

I figured since Valve really cares about the right to repair, I’d get my first console skin to reflect and celebrate that.

It’s the “teardown” skin. Steam Deck Skins, Wraps & Covers » dbrand

Oh, cool! Thanks!