Can't a guy experience the Gizmoplex in VR without some knuckleheads talking in the front row?!?

10 Likes

Also, this is a surreal experience to watch MST3K in a dark cinema environment, while in VR.

4 Likes

If anyone has an Oculus, and wants to do what I did. I did this through the Virtual Desktop software you can buy through Steam for $15. I then pulled up a browser window on my computer, connected virtually and pulled up the Gizmoplex

4 Likes

I’d suggest that if they want it to look theatery, the knuckleheads in the front row wouldn’t be separated from us by the screen.

3 Likes

They paid for VIP access and have a moat full of crocodiles to separate themselves from the lowlifes behind them.

6 Likes

I, too, have an Oculus and the Virtual Desktop software (mostly to play Phasmophobia). But now I know what I’m doing this weekend!

Imma throw virtual popcorn into Crow’s basket! It’s about time he used that thing for it’s factory designed purpose!

4 Likes

I hate it when people talk during the movie.

3 Likes

Hrrrm…

In-theater visual gag involving Crow checking up on his TikTok…

:thinking:

Bonus points: It isn’t a gag that results in an incredible, lighthouse grade beam washing everything out…

Bonus bonus points: It becomes one of the pre-show courtesy bumpers in chain theaters…

1 Like

Does Crow look at you, or the screen when watching in VR?

2 Likes

Can’t a guy make a latte without being riffed?

4 Likes

A cactus wearing a sombrero?

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s a pokemon conducting an orchestra.

3 Likes

No, no, no. It’s obviously one of the fairy godmothers from Sleeping Beauty

2 Likes

Looks like Yosemite Sam skydiving

1 Like