Can't activate Gizmoplex or vault codes

I’ve tried both links from the email (Gizmoplex and vault). I login to the Gizmoplex site, click “Redeem now”, and get an error message that just says “error”.

Frustrated Head GIF

1 Like

Same here. I really hope there’s an easy solution.

1 Like

I got as far as this, which has some mildly alarming fine print:

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 9.24.34 PM

1 Like

Go to your reward list and activate each reward individually.

Yeah, I saw the $40,000 thing and immediately said “nope.”

1 Like

That’s what I did. No workie.

1 Like

The Event Pass and Vault Pics? Hang in there!

1 Like

I’m sure it’s just some weird setting they messed up … but I still don’t want to authorize a $40,000 charge to my card even is it’s a mistake.

2 Likes

And Vault Picks shows as $119.99, then also zeroed out by a “coupon.” (But with the same fine print about authorizing to actually charge your card.) Is that the non-backer price or something?

1 Like

I believe both prices are just placeholders. Since both are Kickstarter exclusive rewards, no one is actually purchasing anything. Looks like they carry over the “price” of the item in the fineprint without taking into consideration the coupon.

But then again, you aren’t putting credit card information in, so they couldn’t charge you 40k even if they tried.

6 Likes

What he said - you’re not putting card info in. Now, if it directed you to enter payment, then you’d have a concern. But you just click and off it sends you to the website.

I don’t know what others are seeing/doing. But I had the account set up when we received the free classic episodes, and I was logged in beforehand.

I click the link in the email, which took me to my code page.

I scroll down to the GIZMOPLEX PASS clicked on “copy” (to the right of the link) to save code, then clicked on the GIZMOPLEX PASS link which took me to the page. At the top was my email addy (that I’ve used for all things MST, just to be safe and consistent), the code was already in the box - I hit enter and it sent me to the Gizmoplex page (not the actual Gizmoplex they are still beta testing however) and since I logged in before I was all set and ready to go.

That’s the process I went through, probably what others are doing as well, just putting it out there just in case.

4 Likes

I just clicked on the links and set up my account and it all worked. There was even a little note saying that I shouldn’t try to pay.

It seemed to be fine.

3 Likes

Been trying activate for a couple of hours now. I’m properly logged-in and I see the promo code being applied. Get “error” every time I click the “Redeem now” button.

1 Like

I had changed my email in the past month on VHX, so apparently they wanted me to be using my old email. I changed it back and now I’m in business!

2 Likes

Have you tried a different browser? Make sure you don’t have an ad blocker on?

1 Like

Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Tried 2 different browsers and tried disabling ALL my browser extensions. Still get “error”. :frowning:

1 Like

1 Like

Bummer!

1 Like

Figured it out! I had to pre-login to gizmoplex.com BEFORE clicking the email link. If I waited to login via the code redemption page, I’d get the error.

Relief Reaction GIF by Rose McGowan

5 Likes