Can't activate Gizmoplex or vault codes

Got to love unhelpful error messages! Good job being persistent!

2 Likes

And for defeating the unprocessable entity.

3 Likes

He couldn’t process, and who would of thought to defeat him, you just had to process him and gain understanding?

2 Likes

I dared to dream the unprocessable dream.

2 Likes

Huh. It looks like I don’t have a Gizmoplex account. I do have access to all the codes I purchased last year, though. They’re viewable in the brand-new email I’ve received. They’re also viewable in my Backerkit account when I log in there.

[strike]I can’t seem to locate any information about how to create a Gizmoplex account for myself if it doesn’t yet exist.[/strike]

Anyone? :thinking:

ETA - Never mind. I think I’ve sorted it out. (whew!!)

1 Like

I set up an account and signed in and got the 3 month discount. I’m now ready for Friday. I was hoping they’d give something to all the backers. For the ones who didn’t back it, how do they get to see the episodes?

I see new episodes come out at the first of the month.

1 Like

I know you said you’ve figured it out, but it is worth saying:

If you have previously redeemed backerkit codes for digital content through VHX, then you already have a Gizmoplex account! Simply log into Gizmoplex using the same email address and password.

2 Likes

That was addressed in the email Ivan sent out.

at the beginning of May, we plan to open the Gizmoplex to EVERYONE with a “World Premiere” of the first three episodes of Season 13 – which you’ll see first over the next two months. But, before we invite everyone else to visit the Gizmoplex, we need your help to test everything out, and smooth out the rough edges.

There will also, eventually be a disc release. So somehow, some way, folks who want to, will be able to see these.

What’s funniest is that I donated to the previous Kickstarter. But I don’t think I ever followed through to collect whatever downloadable goodies were made available to me, because I have the attention span of a gnat. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m in now, thanks! And my non-charge was mysteriously reduced from $40,000 to $1,000 to boot…

2 Likes

Crow realized his ponzie scheme wouldn’t work because he asked for too much up front.

2 Likes

I guess I missed that, doh. Also Gizmoplex works on a VPN if you’re into that sort of thing. Canada works. Anyone else test it with other countries?

1 Like

We’ve now got a help article on this mysterious error issue, for folks still stuck in limbo: "What if I get an ERROR when redeeming a code?"

2 Likes

Even though I logged into VHX, and then logged in from the redeem code page, I got the the same “error”.

Strangely, I had to go directly to: https://www.gizmoplex.com/ first and login there.

Once logged in there, I was finally able to redeem the code.

The redeem links to VHX redirected to gizmoplex.com, but even though it said I was logged in it wouldn’t accept the code.

1 Like