Cast / Characters Bio Pages

With so many characters, and performers portraying them over the years, perhaps there could be a Bio page where we could read about each performer, and or each character and who performed them over each era.

For instance, the listing for Crow would outline every actor who performed him and in what era or episodes.

It would be a fun way to learn more about everyone, especially the new cast who we may be less familiar with.

Another example would be a Forrester Family History, connecting each character and their relationships with each other.

Stuff like that could make it fun

12 Likes

Oh and of course Bio pages for the behind the scenes folks as well. We want to know who you are!

3 Likes

The bio pages should also include Crow’s writing credits, such as Earth vs. Soup, World War Space, and Peter Graves at the University of Minnesota.

5 Likes

FTFY.

3 Likes

I am ashamed and have fixed this egregious error.

3 Likes

Turn in your GizmoPlex badge and gun. You’re off the force!

4 Likes

@Continuumguy is a good cop!!

3 Likes

This is an excellent idea!

3 Likes

I love this idea, though filling a bio page for the notoriously reclusive Cambot could be tough.

6 Likes

A staff section? It could easily be spiced up with an employee of the month. Employee of the month could be a show character or even a movie one (Santo, Perrico etc etc) that corresponds with a new ep or a monthly pick.

4 Likes

Oh, YES PLEASE.

2 Likes

Just saw thanks to Cuties bumping of the thread, and I must wholeheartedly agree to this.

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

2 Likes

With the way you can filter “eras” in the Gizmoplex I think it would be a lot of fun to have a character hub like you’re suggesting, @Tommy_Mac.

One thing they could do is start making clips of riffs by those specific characters that can be shared on social media as well. Like a best Crow clip, or a Tom Servo breaks into song clip.