Celebrity Subject (a What If?-style idea)

If you could pick a celebrity to do a one-off experiment, who would you choose?

I would like to see Steve Carell in the jumpsuit, personally.

5 Likes

Mork

3 Likes

Weird Al.

6 Likes

John Malkovich

3 Likes

Imagine the songs he and Kevin, or Baron could come up with!!!

2 Likes

I really wanna say John Waters. I feel like something magical is there, but I also think it might infuse the one-shot with a humor and feel that might not go over well with some.

5 Likes

Neil Patrick Harris could probably pull off a good experiment.

6 Likes

Andy Kaufman.

2 Likes

Eddie Izzard

3 Likes

Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie from Whose line is it anyway. Have already revoiced some clips from eps on that show as well.

5 Likes

Ooooooh, I like this prospect.

2 Likes

Werner Herzog.

7 Likes

“Vat sort of monstah vould gif life to zees robuts, knowing fuhl wehl zey haff no souls???”

6 Likes

I have several candidates in mind, but mostly for the whole “stranded in space” part of the gig.

1 Like

“For zee invention exchange zis week, I bring you a holy war against yoga classes…”

5 Likes

If you were to describe what we are, but end with “…In space” what would you call it?

4 Likes

“Did you bring Werny matches?”

4 Likes

“For the next invention exchange I haff created a shade of black zat is so dark, so oppressive, such an inescapable void of bleak nothingness, all ov zee other colours vill willingly commit suicide en masse”

5 Likes

Zis johann longtorso is irrelevant. Pick any child’s toy, and shtrap it to zee torture rack. Pull all zee joy from your child’s eye ven you TORCHAH zeir playthings in front of zem

4 Likes

“Ve haff movie sign.”

4 Likes