Celebrity Subject (a What If?-style idea)

“Why should we acquiesce to ziss flashing light? Zere is truly no meaning to any of ziss. Cambot, give me rocket numbah nein. Zen you all may see me being jettisoned from zee airlock. Good luck wif your next experiment, herr Forrester, and may the nonexistent god haff mercy on our souls”

Too dark? Just dark enough? I can never tell…

3 Likes

Mark Hamill

4 Likes

Lewis Black, or Steven Wright, or Lewis Black and Steven Wright

I think their styles would complement each other hilariously

4 Likes

Quite a few suggestions that I like already and may have suggested if others hadn’t…

Tom Baker and/or David Tennant.

I just think that it would be bonkers to see a Doctor, any Doctor actually, in a one-off episode.

Constantly asking, as you’d expect The Doctor to, “but what do we eat, and drink?”, and “where is the artificial gravity coming from?”

What do you think, y’all?

4 Likes

“My name is The Doctor”

-“Doctor Who???”

2 Likes

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

3 Likes

“allons-y”

-“was he related to Alan Thicke?”

2 Likes

Norm McDonald

4 Likes

Yelling Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

2 Likes

Let’s start with everyone’s* favourite new owner of Twitter; Elon Musk IN SPACE

*Not everyone’s, obviously

3 Likes

3 Likes

Non-actor pick -

Jordan Taylor (IMSA driver)

Examples -

1 Like

He’ll always be alive for me.

3 Likes

It’s a great idea! I :heart: it

2 Likes

Rainn Wilson
The Office Wig GIF

3 Likes

My dream celebrity subject would be the fantastic Betty White!

She was great in everything.

5 Likes

If we’re not bound by who remains on this mortal coil and who does not, the obvious choice is Hedy Lamarr. Actor AND real-life inventor, who is also credited with once saying, “It’s not that hard to be a sex symbol. You just have to stand still and look stupid.” :rofl:

7 Likes

Hedy was a visionary, and a heck of a biography.

4 Likes

How about having William Shatner as the celebrity guest subject and The Devil’s Rain being the experiment? That would be interesting.

5 Likes

If we’re going with who had incredible life stories, I’d throw the late Eartha Kitt’s hat into the ring. (Even though I can’t stand that damn “Santa” song, I like her other stuff.) Except… uh, some of her most incredible stories wouldn’t be good on an all-ages show. :smiley:

5 Likes