Characters from different movies who should meet

Simple, no?

8 Likes

I think Daddy-O and Tony Travis from The Beatniks could have a few drinks and share their experiences.

9 Likes

You mean besides Godzilla, Gamera, and Yongary?

Were Godzilla and Gamera ever in a movie together? I know google’s right there but I bet someone on this board just knows offhand.

8 Likes

Master Lee Van Cleef and Big Stupid could compare their mentoring techniques.

10 Likes
6 Likes

Dont think so…if that happened there’d be a Japanese Civil War! :laughing: But Mike did suggest it in the first Gamera experiment. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Eegah vs Ator!

7 Likes

Oh, or Eegah vs the Brute Man.

Or, in some neat trick photography, Eegah vs the alien replicant from The Human Duplicators!

10 Likes

Send Ann Margaret from Kitten with a Whip to Girlstown with Mamie van Doren.

13 Likes

Perico. Cornjob. 'Nuff said.

14 Likes

All of the Kennys, to bring about the Kennypocalypse!

comedy central laughing GIF

8 Likes

Torgo and Eegah. Two men wandering the wilderness looking for dames. Eegah can float and Torgo is flammable. They ARE the ODD COUPLE.

8 Likes

Trumpy and Bigfoot. Coke and Potatoes. It would be perfect. Magic Kingdom and Rock n’ Roll.

3 Likes

Elle and Valaria. A love made in Sci-Fi. Both robots and looking for love. Why not do it together?

5 Likes

Toho and Daiei refuse to work together to have Godzilla fight Gamera. The senseless waste of pitting these two mighty forces of nature against each other, like matter vs. anti-matter, will be a tragedy, not only for the Timmies involved. but for our planet. All nations must band together, to ensure that such a conflagration never takes place.

Internet says that Gamera fought a generic Giant Turtle once, who was definitely not Gamera, in the 1998 Godzilla: The Series animated … series.

3 Likes

Oh, good. And since I think “Stella” is dubbed anyway, we can finally do right by the audience and dub “Valeria,” too.

Speaking of which, I think Carrie of So Very and her buddy should hitch a ride out of town with those hotsy-totsies from Party Beach. Instead of being killed by monsters of one sort or another, they become a crack team of bounty hunters who chase down monsters and bring them in.

8 Likes

Johnny “I don’t care” should team up with Prince of Space.

One is immune to high tech weaponry! The other doesn’t care if he gets zapped! Together, they are the Half-Invincible Heroes!

11 Likes

Queen Samara would have taken over the world if only she’d have worked with Retik and his moon men.

7 Likes

Trumpy and Mac (of & Me fame)

Big McLargeHuge and Thor from Zombie Nightmare

6 Likes

Reptilicus wonders why he didn’t get an invite.

8 Likes