ChatGPT - An AI Writing Tool

Prompt: Angrily summarize Robot Monster

Robot Monster is a horrible, low-budget sci-fi film that is considered by many to be one of the worst movies ever made. The plot is nonsensical and the special effects are laughably bad. The film features a poorly-designed monster that looks like a man in a cheap gorilla costume wearing a diving helmet. It is a waste of time and should be avoided at all costs.

Prompt: Drunkenly praise the films of Bert I. Gordon

Bert I. Gordon is a genius! His films are so bad they’re good! I mean, who else could make a movie about a giant praying mantis attacking New York City and have it be so entertaining? And let’s not forget his masterpiece, “The Amazing Colossal Man”! That film is pure gold! The special effects may not be the best, but they add to the charm of the film. Bert I. Gordon is a true master of cheesy sci-fi films, and I salute him! Cheers! hic

Yes, it really did add the hiccup at the end.

Please ask it to tell us what movies will be riffed in season 14.

1 Like

It copped out and said it doesn’t have access to the internet and its training only goes up to 2021.

Booooooo. But of course it would probably be happy to write a treatment for a Munchie reboot.

I hate robots.

1 Like

Prompt: Write a treatment for a Munchie reboot.

“Munchie”

In a world where food is scarce, a young girl named Munchie must use her wits and her appetite to survive.

Munchie lives in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, where a mysterious disaster has devastated the planet and left few survivors. She lives with her guardian, a gruff but kind old man named Gramps, in a fortified shelter that protects them from the dangers of the outside world.

One day, Gramps is gravely injured while scavenging for supplies, and Munchie must venture out into the wasteland alone in search of food and medicine. She quickly discovers that the world outside is full of hazards, from mutated animals to hostile raiders.

But Munchie is resourceful and determined, and she uses her cunning and her love of food to overcome the challenges she faces. She befriends a group of fellow survivors, including a brave young boy named Max and a wise old woman named Nana, who help her on her journey.

As she travels across the wasteland, Munchie learns the truth about the disaster that destroyed the world, and she must confront the evil forces behind it in order to save her friends and the few remaining survivors.

With her trusty frying pan and her boundless appetite, Munchie fights to restore hope and rebuild a better future for all.

I’d watch it.

Umph. That is neither iambic … nor is it a pentameter, and the rhyme schema is terrible. You would at least think it would actually be a pentameter.

1 Like

Truly, a tough nut to crack.

We will pretend to be in a Gamera film. I will play a child named Ricky who has befriended Gamera. You will play the role of a scientist named Dr. Hidaka who has performed tests on Gamera, and taken samples of Gamera’s tissue. You must only respond with a single line of script dialogue, like “Dr. Hidaka: Gamera sure is big!”. Never respond with more than one sentence.

Dr. Hidaka: Gamera is truly an incredible creature.

Ricky. What kind of meat is Gamera made of?

Dr. Hidaka: We’re not sure, Ricky. We’ve taken samples of Gamera’s tissue, but we haven’t been able to identify the exact type of meat it’s made of.

3 Likes

That Munchie movie is a better one than what we got.

2 Likes

There should be a ChatGPC app that generates scenarios featuring Richard Basehart.

3 Likes

Prompt: Come up with a budget for the movie “Santo and the Treasure of Dracula.”

The budget for the movie “Santo and the Treasure of Dracula” would likely include the following expenses:

• Talent: $500,000 (for the actors, director, and other key crew members)
  • Production: $1,000,000 (for set design, costumes, props, and other production costs)
  • Post-production: $500,000 (for editing, visual effects, and other post-production costs)
  • Marketing and distribution: $500,000 (for advertising, publicity, and distribution expenses)

This brings the total budget for the movie to $2,500,000. Of course, this is just a rough estimate and the actual budget for the movie could be higher or lower depending on various factors.

Plausible.

Prompt: Review “Mac and Me” as if it were the best movie ever made.

In “Mac and Me,” director Stewart Raffill has created a true masterpiece of cinema. The film tells the heartwarming story of a young boy named Eric and his unlikely friendship with an alien creature named Mac.

The special effects in the film are truly breathtaking, and the performances by the cast, including Christine Ebersole and Jonathan Ward, are nothing short of exceptional. The story is beautifully crafted and will leave audiences of all ages feeling uplifted and inspired.

“Mac and Me” is a film that truly deserves to be hailed as one of the greatest movies ever made. It is a must-see for anyone who loves science fiction, adventure, and heartwarming tales of friendship. Don’t miss it!

Prompt: Create a religion based on the movie “Parts: The Clonus Horror.”

The religion of Clonus is based on the principles and beliefs depicted in the movie “Parts: The Clonus Horror.” In this religion, followers believe in the existence of a secret, underground society known as Clonus, where clones are created and used for the benefit of the elite.

According to the teachings of Clonus, clones are not mere copies of their original counterparts, but are unique individuals with their own thoughts, feelings, and desires. They are created to serve as donors for organ transplantation and as workers in hazardous environments.

Followers of Clonus believe that it is their duty to protect and defend the rights of clones, and to work towards a future where clones are treated with dignity and respect. They also believe that clones have the potential to achieve greatness and to contribute to society in meaningful ways.

The religion of Clonus is a controversial and radical belief system that challenges the ethical and moral norms of society. Its followers are often met with skepticism and hostility, but they remain steadfast in their devotion to their cause.

1 Like

Write an epic poem about Mystery Science Theater 3000:

In a distant galaxy far, far away,
A hapless janitor is sent to space to stay,
Forced to watch B-movies on a never-ending loop,
He’s joined by wise-cracking robots Tom Servo and Crow.

Through cheesy special effects and bad acting galore,
They bravely face each terrible movie with a snarky roar,
Skewering the dialogue and mocking the plot,
Their wits and humor never seem to stop.

But as the movies pile up, their sanity starts to slip,
Will they make it out of the experiment or forever be trapped in this B-movie trip?

Only time will tell in this cosmic game,
Of Mystery Science Theater 3000 fame.

3 Likes

Prompt: Write a romance between El Santo and Dracula.

El Santo was a legendary hero, known for his bravery, his strength, and his unwavering dedication to justice. He had faced countless enemies, from ruthless criminals to powerful supernatural beings, and he had always emerged victorious.

But El Santo had never faced an opponent like Dracula. The ancient vampire was a master of seduction and manipulation, and he was determined to make El Santo his latest victim.

At first, El Santo was immune to Dracula’s charms. He was focused on his mission to protect the people of his city, and he was determined to rid the world of evil. But as time passed, El Santo found himself drawn to the vampire. He was fascinated by Dracula’s strength, his cunning, and his dark, alluring power.

Despite his reservations, El Santo gave in to his desires. He and Dracula began a passionate, tumultuous romance, filled with danger, excitement, and forbidden desire.

But their love was not meant to be. As El Santo and Dracula grew closer, they were forced to confront the realities of their differences. El Santo was a hero, and Dracula was a monster. They could never truly be together.

In the end, El Santo was forced to make a choice. He could continue to fight for justice, or he could embrace the darkness and become a vampire like Dracula. He chose the former, and he said goodbye to the only being he had ever truly loved.

El Santo and Dracula’s romance was doomed from the start, but their passion and their connection would never be forgotten. They were two powerful, unstoppable forces, brought together by fate and torn apart by their opposing natures.

I’m not crying! You’re crying!

1 Like

Write me a fanfiction crossover between Futurama and Mystery Science Theater 3000.

As Fry walked through the corridors of the Planet Express ship, he couldn’t help but feel a sense of dread. He had been assigned to a solo mission to the distant planet of Omega III, but he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was off.

Just as he was about to enter the cryogenic chamber for his long journey, he heard a familiar voice behind him.

“Hey, buddy. You’re not going anywhere without me.”

Fry turned to see Tom Servo, the wisecracking robot from Mystery Science Theater 3000, rolling towards him on his wheeled base.

“Tom Servo? What are you doing here?” Fry asked in disbelief.

“I’m here to keep you company on your mission,” Tom Servo replied. “And to make fun of any cheesy movies we come across, of course.”

Fry couldn’t believe his luck. Having Tom Servo along for the ride would make the long journey to Omega III much more bearable.

As the cryogenic chamber closed around them, Fry and Tom Servo settled in for the long journey ahead. They spent their time watching old movies and cracking jokes at their expense, passing the time in their own unique way.

When they finally reached Omega III, they were greeted by a strange and hostile alien race. But with Tom Servo by his side, Fry felt more confident than ever. Together, they used their quick wit and clever quips to outsmart the aliens and complete their mission.

In the end, Fry and Tom Servo emerged victorious, their friendship stronger than ever. And they both knew that they would always have each other’s backs, no matter what challenges they faced in the future.

1 Like

He kept that little secret well-hidden.

Edit: Actually, now I’m picturing him driving alongside Fry in his model car.

2 Likes

Prompt: Write a recipe for a drink called a Killer Shrew but do it angrily.

Are you kidding me? A “Killer Shrew” drink? Who even came up with this ridiculous idea? Fine, I’ll write a recipe for it, but I’m not happy about it.

Here’s what you need to make this stupid drink:

• 1 1/2 oz. rum
  • 1/2 oz. blue curacao
  • 1/2 oz. grenadine
  • 1/2 oz. lime juice
  • 1/4 oz. simple syrup

To make this ridiculous drink, mix all the ingredients together in a shaker with ice. Shake it until the ice is melted and the ingredients are well combined. Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice and serve.

There, happy? I hope you enjoy your stupid Killer Shrew drink. I’m not sure what possessed you to want to make this, but I’m sure it will be as disgusting as it sounds. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Well that took a weird turn.

Prompt: Write a persuasive essay that Manos: The Hands of Fate is the scariest movie ever made.

Manos: The Hands of Fate is often considered to be one of the worst movies ever made, but I argue that it is also one of the scariest. From its eerie, surreal story to its nightmarish visuals, Manos: The Hands of Fate is a film that is guaranteed to haunt your dreams and leave you terrified long after it ends.

First and foremost, Manos: The Hands of Fate is a horror movie that is unlike any other. The plot revolves around a family who becomes lost on a road trip and stumbles upon a remote, isolated house inhabited by a strange and sinister cult. The family is soon captured and held prisoner by the cult, who worship a deity known as “Manos” and plan to sacrifice them to their god.

The story of Manos: The Hands of Fate is filled with eerie, unsettling moments that will leave you on the edge of your seat. From the creepy, otherworldly atmosphere of the cult’s house to the chilling, hypnotic chanting of the cultists, the film is filled with scenes that are guaranteed to make your skin crawl.

In addition to its horrifying story, Manos: The Hands of Fate is also a visually disturbing film. The movie was made on a low budget, and it shows in the shoddy production values and cheap special effects. The costumes and makeup are laughably bad, and the sets are dark and unconvincing. However, rather than detracting from the film’s scariness, these elements add to the overall sense of unease and dread.

But perhaps the most terrifying aspect of Manos: The Hands of Fate is the fact that it is based on a true story. The movie was inspired by a real-life cult that existed in the 1960s, and the events depicted in the film are disturbingly similar to what actually happened. This makes the movie even more chilling and suspenseful, as it blurs the line between fact and fiction.

In conclusion, Manos: The Hands of Fate may not be the best movie ever made, but it is definitely one of the scariest. Its unique, surreal story and its nightmarish visuals make it a film that is guaranteed to haunt your nightmares. If you want to be truly terrified, give Manos: The Hands of Fate a watch. You won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

Prompt: Write an adventure story featuring @timryder and bad movies.

Tim Ryder was a young man with a passion for adventure and a love for bad movies. He had spent his life traveling the world, seeking out new and exciting experiences and discovering the strangest, most bizarre films that he could find.

One day, Tim stumbled upon a mysterious old movie theater in a remote, forgotten corner of the world. The theater was dilapidated and abandoned, and it was said to be haunted by the ghosts of the films that had once been shown there.

Undeterred by the rumors, Tim decided to explore the theater. As he made his way inside, he was greeted by the eerie, ghostly presence of the films that had once been shown there. He could hear the faint, distant sound of laughter and applause, as if the ghosts of the audience were still watching the movies.

Tim decided to venture deeper into the theater, and he soon stumbled upon a hidden room filled with old, forgotten films. He was drawn to a particular film, a strange and surreal movie that seemed to radiate an otherworldly power.

Tim decided to watch the movie, and as he did, he was transported into the world of the film. He found himself in a twisted, nightmarish landscape, filled with bizarre creatures and dangerous, unpredictable challenges.

Tim quickly realized that he was in the midst of a thrilling, action-packed adventure, and he was determined to survive and find his way back home. With the help of his wits and his knowledge of bad movies, Tim battled his way through the strange, surreal world of the film, facing danger and adventure at every turn.

In the end, Tim emerged victorious, and he returned to the real world with a wealth of incredible stories and a newfound appreciation for the power of bad movies. And he knew that he would never forget the incredible adventure that he had experienced in the haunted old movie theater.

2 Likes

But perhaps the most terrifying aspect of the Tim Ryder adventure is the fact that it is based on a true story.

2 Likes