Cheesiest Shark Movie You've Ever Seen

Ah yes Santa Jaws. A movie so bad that once I started watching I could not look away, like watching a train derail. A Christmas-themed magical train, derailing over and over again.

I don’t know what I was expecting from a movie called Santa Jaws but it wasn’t that. Nobody could have predicted THAT.

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

My first thought: “Yay!”

My second thought: “Heh, I’d take Jason Statham in tow anyday!”

Don’t pay me any mind. :woman_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the holiday lawn ornament logic that brought us Santa Jaws. :laughing:

Ouija Shark is incredible. It was made for $300 in Canada in some backyard with a plush shark toy. I watched that movie at the beginning of the pandemic last year and it was quite possibly the most I’ve laughed during the entire ordeal.

1 Like

Definitely Santa Jaws. Absolutely ridiculous.

A little different, but I’m going to note Cruel Jaws (1995) by Bruno Mattei. It’s not trying to be ironic, just a sleazy cash grab. Almost every element is recognizably ripped off from a better movie. According to IMDB, Shout Factory was going to rerelease it but decided they couldn’t because it uses stolen footage from Jaws and Jaws 2. Plus, lots of miniatures in fish tanks!