Chicago Show

Extremely disappointing that after waiting so long for Chicago tix to go on sale I found that there were no v.i.p. or meet and greets for this show. I can see the theater not having meet and greets because of Illinois covid rules, but $146 tickets with no v.i.p? Does anyone know why there’s no v.i.p?

1 Like

That’s how much they cost?

1 Like

This theater has no idea what’s going on. They posted the show on fb and a I asked them on messenger. They got back a while later and told me the 146 includes the meet and greet. A few hours later, they sent me another message saying they’re not doing the meet and greet but that is a v.i.p. package.

Then even later they sent a 3rd message. No meet and greet, no v.i.p.

“Premium seating” only means I’ll have a great view!

1 Like

I just saw the Broadway in Chicago ad on fb and was able to scoop up balcony tickets. Most limited show tix are taken by scalper sites that are now asking twice what I paid.

I was surprised that Chicago wasn’t mentioned in the newsletter. NOT surprised that the theater box office is clueless. Looks like they managed to squeeze in a Saturday night in between Frozen shows, so they’ll be bouncing in from Milwaukee

1 Like

3 completely different answers within 2 hours? Clueless isn’t a strong enough word.

1 Like

Happy to report that this weekend I was in attendance at the Chicago show, which seemed to have been squeezed in between the ongoing performances of Frozen at the CIBC Theatre that used to have another name but I can’t think of it.
Not sure if that made a difference - the show was great and especially nice to be able to wish Emily a happy birthday in person!

4 Likes

The show was great. My first time seeing Emily performing and I was blown away by her singing.

4 Likes