CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER: It's Team Crow vs Team Servo in a LIVE JACKBOX SHOWDOWN, and this is your OPEN THREAD!

TONIGHT, to close out Mega Monster Month, a murder of Crows takes on the Tom Servo army in a monster-themed Jackbox battle for the ages!

YOUR VOTES will decide between Team Crow (Bill Corbett, Hampton Yount, and Kelsey Brady) and Team Servo (Baron Vaughn, Conor McGiffin, and Tim Ryder) for the winner* of Jackbox bragging rights for at least as long as it takes for us to plan another Jackbox event!

Join us in the Kingadome at 9pm ET / 6pm PT for FREE FREE FREEEE! That’s right – no money and no login necessary, we are throwing open the doors on this one.

Make your predictions now, and we’ll see you later tonight!

*Determined by points, which may not matter.

17 Likes

So jazzed. The last Jackbox showdowns were simultaneously a hoot and a holler.

5 Likes

@Lesley Can you confirm that this is just through the web side of things and not in the apps? Gizmoplex.com and Theater.Gizmoplex.com are showing the event, but there’s nothing in the app as far as I can tell.

3 Likes

Too late for me, sorry. Especially on a work night. Have fun everyone.

4 Likes

Will Farid Barron and his group be on hand to play a cover of this classic, for the occasion?

:thinking:

3 Likes

I also do not see the event in the app.

(on Android)

2 Likes

Yeah I can’t even find it on Gizmoplex.com. Just the Virtual Theater, or through the link they provided on Twitter, which won’t help me on my Firestick.

1 Like

SPECIAL: Mega-Monster Jackbox Showdown! - MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX should get you to the Gizmoplex.com version of it.

Right. It exists, but I don’t see any way to “discover” it by browsing the site.

1 Like

Ah! Apologies—I misread your post. Yes, I’m not actually finding it by looking either, though I’m pretty sure it was there earlier.

Same here! You kids with your 9 PM Wednesday parties. Like I’m supposed to stay awake for 4 full hours after getting home from dinner at Denny’s?!

7 Likes
4 Likes

It’s the REAL Robot Wars up in here!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smiley:

9 Likes

Rooty-toot-toot.

5 Likes

#TeamServo

4 Likes

Rooty-toot-toot!

2 Likes

AND DENNY’S GIVES US SUCH A SADISTIC DECISION, TOO. The Wild Alaska Salmon or the Country-Fried Steak?!

The whippersnappers don’t know how hard we have it to figure these things out!

4 Likes

Team Minsky!

Yeah, I know. I’m that guy in a Preds sweater at the Blues/Blackhawks game.

6 Likes

The trick is, go to sleep as soon as you get home from Denny’s … then you won’t be able to sleep when the livestream is happening. Win/win!

3 Likes