CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER: It's Team Crow vs Team Servo in a LIVE JACKBOX SHOWDOWN, and this is your OPEN THREAD!

Yeah I can’t even find it on Gizmoplex.com. Just the Virtual Theater, or through the link they provided on Twitter, which won’t help me on my Firestick.

1 Like

SPECIAL: Mega-Monster Jackbox Showdown! - MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX should get you to the Gizmoplex.com version of it.

Right. It exists, but I don’t see any way to “discover” it by browsing the site.

1 Like

Ah! Apologies—I misread your post. Yes, I’m not actually finding it by looking either, though I’m pretty sure it was there earlier.

Same here! You kids with your 9 PM Wednesday parties. Like I’m supposed to stay awake for 4 full hours after getting home from dinner at Denny’s?!

7 Likes
4 Likes

It’s the REAL Robot Wars up in here!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smiley:

9 Likes

Rooty-toot-toot.

5 Likes

#TeamServo

4 Likes

Rooty-toot-toot!

2 Likes

AND DENNY’S GIVES US SUCH A SADISTIC DECISION, TOO. The Wild Alaska Salmon or the Country-Fried Steak?!

The whippersnappers don’t know how hard we have it to figure these things out!

4 Likes

Team Minsky!

Yeah, I know. I’m that guy in a Preds sweater at the Blues/Blackhawks game.

6 Likes

The trick is, go to sleep as soon as you get home from Denny’s … then you won’t be able to sleep when the livestream is happening. Win/win!

3 Likes

mst3k504minsky

YOU DID NOTHING WRONG and neither did Minsky

6 Likes

Minsky is blameless, holy creature. He just wants to give his best wishes to everybody. What could be bad about that?

4 Likes

Welp, I guess me, Waverly, and Growler are Team Neutral. Choosing 2 classic bots ain’t that easy.

3 Likes

Sure, he’s atomic-powered, BUT HE NEVER HURT ANYBODY

Winners got Growler, Waverly, and GPC!

4 Likes

Ouch… Kinda needed this watchable in the app tonight… Still haven’t finished upgrades to the HT system computer setup… (going to be a while before I can as well)

2 Likes

Ivan has you covered—scroll up just a few posts to see a link from him saying it will be added to the app shortly.

3 Likes

Yup, just saw. Was mid-post when the phone rang. Should have scrolled before posting over half an hour later.

4 Likes