CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER: It's Team Crow vs Team Servo in a LIVE JACKBOX SHOWDOWN, and this is your OPEN THREAD!

I…still need to order something. And see if the wife wants anything.

2 Likes

My estimated delivery date is Wednesday.
homer simpson GIF

4 Likes

Keep in mind you only have until Aug 4 to order.

2 Likes

Is it really only until Aug 4 to order? The page says that anything ordered before Aug. 5 goes half to new eps. and half to WWF, but doesn’t say anything about that being an end date.

@Lesley or @ivan is the 4th (or 5th) a hard stop on these?

Either way, this is a project for tomorrow after work.

2 Likes

We’ll likely leave them available for at least one more week after that.

3 Likes

I’m going to have to order mine soon.

I screamed as soon as I saw the Gizmoplex exterior theater art of Crow and Servo duking it out kaiju-style. I couldn’t NOT have this in shirt form.

2 Likes

IT’S SO FREAKING BOSS :smiley:

So glad that you got it and that it’s every bit as fantastic as one would hope!

4 Likes

When Jackbox was giving options for random phrases, who else chose,“I need a ride home.”,?

Not me, I’m the one that always has to give the ride.

The wife was no help on this.

Me: “Did you want something from the Jackbox shirts”
Her: “I don’t know…I mean, I want one…but do I need more t-shirts? Are you getting one?”
Me: “I don’t know. There’s a couple I want, but I was hoping to use your answer as a guide for me”

Side note: “I don’t know” is probably one of the most uttered phrases in our house. We are bad at decisions.

4 Likes

Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it!

Also, t-shirts wear out so even if you have a lot of em it’s good to have a few newer ones. So it’s really just being prepared, y’see.

2 Likes

Oh boy, that was fun!

1 Like

Just to confirm, is this where I should buy the shirts if I want Alternaversal to get the large percentage?

I think I need the LIFE IS A HIGHWAY shirt.

2 Likes

If you want MST3K to get a portion of the proceeds, Zazzle is the place to go.

Jackbox sells print-on-demand merch on their own site, but they don’t share any of the money from that. It’s supposed to be an extension of the game. You and your friends goof around making stupid silly drawings and they’ll print those for you and sell them so you can have fun with the memories and in-jokes.

Zazzle is a print-on-demand service that anyone can use to make custom merch. (For example, I used it years ago to make a shirt for my nephew in his favorite color with his name and favorite number on it. I bought one and they shipped it. But anyone else who found the design and wanted it for some reason could have bought one too.) They set the base price to print and ship whatever the thing is, you upload your design(s), you set your markup, and then anyone can buy the stuff. Zazzle will print the design on the thing, pack it, and ship it out.

So if you want one of the Jackbox shirts, get it from the Zazzle store. They get $20 to print the shirt, and the $5 markup goes to MST3K. But they donate half of their cut to charity. (If Zazzle is doing a sitewide sale like they were last week, that comes out of Zazzle’s cut.)

While you’re there, if you click over to the account profile, you’ll see other MST3K merch. You can get the MST3K Moon Logo printed on just about anything (click around, and you’ll find that many items offer different styles and options not shown on the main store page), and it works the same way: Zazzle does the work of printing and shipping the thing, and MST3K adds a small markup (which they’re able to set) to the base price so they can get something out of it too.

ETA: While you’re shopping the MST3K Zazzle store, you’ll see suggestions of related items that are available. Most of those are fan-made designs inspired by the show, and MST3K doesn’t get anything from those sales. It’s only theofficialmst3k account that belongs to the Gizmoplex.

2 Likes

Apropos of nothing, every time I see the name “Zazzle,” I think of the Secret Agent Super Dragon riff: “Now we’ll never know if Razzles are candy or gum!”

1 Like

I just received my tracking number for My Skin Hurts and Love the Demon You’re With shirts.
I’m very excited!!

1 Like

I have to say that I got the biggest laugh out of the DON’T YOU WANT ME? shirt. Genius, that one. :laughing:

1 Like

My Oldest who just turned 5, turned to my wife this morning at breakfast and said “Guess what shirt Papa is getting in the mail??? Mystery Science Feater!” (she hasn’t gotten theater down yet… lol)

5 Likes

Mine is estimated to get here August 10th, I am dying! I got mine in a large, even though I wear mediums, so it will not be too small for me anytime soon.

3 Likes

My nesting partner and I are about the same size so I have 2 identical shirts coming in! They should get here tomorrow!! GUESS what we’ll be wearing to the tribute show on Friday? THE COOLEST SHIRTS!

4 Likes