COME FLY LIKE A MORON in your OPEN THREAD for tonight's SURGICALLY ENHANCED TRIBUTE TO THE PUMAMAN!

Hey ho, let’s gooooo! Tonight, at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, join us in the Kingadome for the premiere of a BRAND NEW SHORT: “The Wonder of Reproduction.”

THEN, in our first event for NOT-SO-SUPERHEROES MONTH, join us as a mild-mannered professor wields his newfound Puma powers against Donald Pleasance and his mind-controlling Aztec mask in a very special SURGICALLY ENHANCED edition of THE PUMAMAN!

Post-show, hang out for a bonus featurette with Pumaman star Walter Alton, previously only available on the DVD version!

See you at 8pm ET / 5pm PT! #imanonion

11 Likes

:notes: When / You want / The flavor of bacon / In a thread :notes:

16 Likes

I’m ready and dry.

10 Likes

But, will he still have the proportional strength of a puma???

7 Likes

I can’t remember if I’ve ever actually seen this episode, so I am excited!

5 Likes

I’m ready to watch the great hero known for flying with his butt awkwardly hanging in the air and his sidekick, Persistent Belt Salesman.

7 Likes

Thanks for keeping the spirit of Bob Barker alive! Very important to spay and neuter your super-pets! :paw_prints:

8 Likes

It really is like those ruin-a-superpower challenge threads you see on Reddit sometimes. Flight! …But, specifically, flying like an invisible hand is hauling you by the back waistband of your underpants.

6 Likes

Birthday stream! Woo!

7 Likes

HBD, NatalieShark!

4 Likes

Thanks Micheal! I’m 39 now! :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Tonight’s stay awake for the stream baking is lemon loaf. :drooling_face:

I’d make a chip dip but I have no bacon.

Anyway…wooooo!

4 Likes

But, are you muted? :thinking:

5 Likes

Who is this new character? Are they related to the White Dot?

Is it the White Snake?

5 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :tada::fireworks::birthday:

3 Likes

White Snake GIF

3 Likes

[makes a side trip to Snyder’s Drugs, where the scuttlebutt is that they’re busting up prices]

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 Likes

You are in for a TREAT.

Also also…

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

… happiest of birthdays to ya! :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :partying_face::birthday::tada:

6 Likes