Commemorating the death of HBO

That would be enough for me not to watch. She’s annoying. I avoid her as much as possible. I barely made it through the Bones episode she was in where they made her annoying intentionally.

Upon opening the app on Firestick, I had to arrow down 7 times to get to the content hubs, which is more effort than I’m willing to put in to try to remember what shows I used to watch on Food Network. It’s no longer easily accessible from the left side.

1 Like

Likewise on Roku.
Where before I had to just go to the left side and down a couple of spots to get to the TCM hub, I now have to go down past a bunch of promos for stuff I’m not interested in and then scroll sideways past a dozen channels I’ll never use like HGTV and “The Magnolia Network”, whatever that is.
They’re not off to a good start.

2 Likes

If you’ve never watched this video about the making of that classic opening… well, it’s recommended. And has a weird theme song of its own.

2 Likes

Firing up Max for the first time and being greeted by a graphic for Shazam 2 is not a very auspicious start, is what I’m trying to say.

4 Likes

Same. But my ‘continue watching’ stuff seems intact!

1 Like

I’ve never seen this. It was super fun, thanks for sharing! :purple_heart:

(funky theme song excluded…lmao!)

1 Like

That was the first thing I watched as well, even though I have other stuff tagged to watch.

And I remember that opening sequence too.

1 Like