Commercial Sign idea!!!!!

clap lol GIF

1 Like

Or torgos pizza

7 Likes

It’s still warm!

4 Likes

Looks like @ivan is our inside man. Everyone be cool. Speak only in hushed tones and make sure to avert your gaze and look as suspicious as possible when requesting privileged information.

9 Likes

ninja turtles lol GIF

6 Likes

thestingnoseflick

5 Likes

I LIKE IT!!

Vhs Kiss GIF by vhspositive

5 Likes

Hanging with Dr. Z does this as live ads and they’re hilarious

3 Likes

:rofl: I’m sorry, but turning your crank to frank is easily perverted.

1 Like

I love the nods to the 90s adverts they did in the Joel/ Mike era. Writing ad parodies would be fun. Too bad they already did an advert for Wild Rebels cereal. I watched so much TV in the 80s and 90s. One of the YouTube channels I like has adverts from the dawn of television. It’s a bit weird that I like it because I throw a fit over sitting through modern ads.

3 Likes

I doesn’t stink!

1 Like

Reese Witherspoon Agree GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

1 Like

Maybe, but who doesn’t need more Wynona?

3 Likes

Naomi.

5 Likes

Personally, I hope you’re pursuing real ads. It’s the wave of the past – uh, er, future.

2 Likes

I more want it if it means the return of Magic Voice. AKA the forgotten member of the SOL crew (even moreso than Cambot).

4 Likes

Wait…what is this? I love the jarring combination of Planet of the Apes with Saturday morning cartoon commercial breaks.

1 Like

Given that there are 4 commercial breaks per episode, I’m not sure if we could come up with 52 different fan designed invention exchanges to fill those slots. But I’d be willing to give it a shot.

I’ve already got 4 of them that you can see in this thread, including Celebrity Sourdough Starters, Hexting, The Stand-Up Sit-Down Meal, and The After-Dinner Ejector Seat.

Personally I think episode premieres should be proceeded by a pre-show… which could include all sorts of fan submitted content, everything from letters to cosplay photos to full on invention exchanges.

2 Likes

I like it

2 Likes

Magic Voice was never in the credits. Anyone who’s familiar with the last half of the Mike Era can tell it’s Mary Jo, but still give credit where credit is due. We wouldn’t want to upset Pearl Forrester. Why would neglect our Magic Voice.

2 Likes