Completely Needless Polls

I never had a civics class, and History was only a few years ago for me. But I only got 4/10; None of that information has come up as necessary since then, so I seem to have forgotten it. :person_shrugging:
I got 4, 5, 6, and 9 correct.

4 Likes

OY VEY KIDS TODAY
. :wink: .

5 Likes

10/10. [polishes fingernails on shirtfront]

6 Likes

You and me, buddy. We’re starting an America business together.

4 Likes

Took me a few tries for the free option to come up where I could put in a fake email address and was able to take the quiz.

10/10, #1 was a bit tricky, it should have asked who the “main” writer was, Adams and Franklin did some writing along with Jefferson but he did the bulk of it.

6 Likes

Yeah, I was not happy with 1 either, but I knew what they meant.

2 Likes

#1 is even more ambiguous if you make the distinction between writer and author. No one on the list actually did the calligraphy…

6 Likes

It’s funny how I can remember all that stuff from 8th grade history class, but I can’t remember why I came into the kitchen.

8 Likes

I got #8 right, but #7 wrong. (sad trombone)

4 Likes

9 out of 10. All but #8.

4 Likes

Which are your favorite chips?

• Banana
  • Chocolate
  • Corn
  • Poker
  • Potato
  • Larry Wilcox & Erik Estrada
  • Micro
  • Other
0 voters
4 Likes

but, but, I like all of those chips (well except for banana)

Are you really going to make me choose between the life-giver that is chocolate and Ponch & John?

:rofl:

6 Likes

If any of you answer banana, you’re not my friend anymore.

As for me, I have to vote for Erik Estrada. On behalf of Moltar and Marco down in Sealab.

3 Likes

My favorite desserts are banana based (pudding, pie) and even I don’t like banana chips

2 Likes

@MartyS is officially no longer my friend!

2 Likes

I’ll eat banana bread, and artificial banana flavor (shaved ice, banana candies) is sometimes okay. Anything else with banana is an abomination in my sight.

4 Likes

I normally don’t eat bananas because there is a very narrow window of where they are ripe enough to taste good but not too ripe that the texture is disgusting. But I do love the dried banana chips that Trader Joe’s sells.

They are not my favorite but for some reason I thought it was a multiple choice poll, so was surprised that I couldn’t add a few others.

2 Likes

Ok, we can be friends again.

3 Likes

I picked Micro because the correct answer (RAM chips!) was not available.

5 Likes

Using “Integrated Circuit” would have solved the processor vs. ram issue.

Now I’m trying to think of how all these choices rank for me, the needless poll is creating a needless list. :rage:

3 Likes