Completely Random Thoughts ...

Did something you thought of or just happened out of the blue that triggered a completely random thought?
Post about it!

7 Likes

I call these “Shower Thoughts.”

I was in the shower once and realized that every single line of the Disney song “Beauty and the Beast” has exactly 5 syllables. I sang the whole song, and it scans.

Weird!

11 Likes

“Why don’t they just make the PLANE out of the black box stuff?!”

9 Likes

I has just thought about there ought to be a post about random thoughts and out of the blue :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Great minds think alike :grin:

2 Likes

Brilliant.

People like to do Dr. Seuss parodies (and God bless 'em!) but I notice they almost never get the meter right. Rhyming is mandatory but if you’re trying to imitate the greats, you gotta nail the meter!

Howard Ashman was a genius at not over-writing his lyrics.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Paisley spatula farm.

4 Likes

5 Likes

The DM says you’re in some trouble :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

My brain is fascinated by clickbait ads. Like the really bizarre ones.

Example-

… do they mean the face-hugger, or John Hurt?

10 Likes

I can’t stand it when people wear their tentacle-hats backwards like that. Don’t they know how passe’ and immature it looks? >:

9 Likes

Words are like monkeys. I’m not sure if I’m typing correctly, but who doesn’t love a banana?

5 Likes

Interesting that Fisher Price finally made a version of their classic Chatter phone that can actually send and receive calls…

5 Likes

We’d like to talk to you about your Tonka truck’s extended warranty …

11 Likes

Sounds evil. o_0

5 Likes

Considering one of those types of toy phones was a plot point in Poltergeist 2, you’re not too far off.

6 Likes

I had a very random thought recently: what if gravity waxed/waned with sunlight on Earth, like tides, and we had to take care to not drift off the planet at night?

7 Likes

We sleep with weights in our pockets.

I mean hypothetically. That would be insane to do that now, on Earth, where gravity is as reliable as taxes.

4 Likes

7 Likes