Completely Random Thoughts ...

MMM! Get in mah belly :yum:

1 Like

Everything is a sandwich.

3 Likes

Reading the details of the story leaves me thankful as always that I don’t live in Fort Wayne.

3 Likes

It could be worse. It could be Terre Haute.

3 Likes

All right, this is IMDB “goofs” section crud, like real nerdery…why didn’t The Wolf just call Monster Joe’s Truck and Tow and have the car picked up, and, ahem, towed and then just disposed of the whole darn thing!

And call those two fine gentlemen a cab after getting them to change clothes?

I’m starting to think Marsellus Wallace had not actually one of the brightest bulbs in the box. Hence, the bandage on the head.

“Thicker the better, the darker the better. No whites, can’t use them.” I think that was the line. That speaks for towels as well! Yeah, I know, fluffy white bath/shower towels have a nice appearance…have some myself…including some which the mouse infestation of last year didn’t chew up too bad…but it’s difficult to maintain them in their original pristinus condition for too long.

Ergh. Maybe one of these that QTarantella, Tarantino will get a handle on making movies and writing scripts! :laughing:

I have no idea how to process this.

5 Likes

…I genuinely do not believe that is the Joel we know. “I just want to be used” is also a terrible line to say out of context.

3 Likes

Epic find! “In a world with Christian Coffeeshops where you can ski for credit!”

This explains a few Joel nooks and crannies

1 Like

I don’t feel a need to bother.

2 Likes

So… going back to sandwiches… is a quesadilla a Mexican grilled cheese sandwich?

3 Likes

Nearby Spencer, Indiana is holding an international ventriloquist festival in June that includes Willie Tyler and Lester. So do I sit through a bunch of lame ventriloquist acts to say I saw Willie Tyler and Lester?

3 Likes

Yes. To both.

3 Likes

Yes, you absolutely do!

2 Likes

Wait, are we sure it’s not Willy, Tyler, and Lester?

Or Willy, Tylerand Lester?

2 Likes

1 Like

Random thought: It’s very unfair for pineapple to taste so good and then also hurt to eat. Why does it do that?? I don’t know any other fruit that does that, except occasionally strawberries, but those don’t hurt nearly as often as pineapple does. Why does it do that?

1 Like

It’s cursed, yet delicious. I declare that the word of the day is raphides.

2 Likes

Bromelain.

2 Likes

It helps of you don’t eat the spiky outside bits. It’s the inside parts that are best.

But seriously, I get it. Pineapple is delightful, most especially when fresh. It also wrecks my mouth in very few bites.

2 Likes

I was completely unaware of this. I assumed you were talking about eating the spiky outside bits. I guess I’m immune.

2 Likes