Completely Random Thoughts..

All right, serious random thought.

Why do bedbugs not congregate about the genital of a person?

I’m very glad of that fact, but I don’t know.

1 Like

I think you’re supposed to buy them dinner first.

1 Like

And they think human [redacted]s smell like apples.

2 Likes

I can only speak for myself on this matter, but not only is this true of my [redacted] it’s the same for my: [redacted]; [redacted]; [redacted]; three of my [redacted]; and my big [redacted] (but only when the weather is really hot, which thankfully it rarely is around here).

2 Likes

You should probably consult a physician as soon as possible. :open_mouth:

1 Like

When I think of my “team” at work, first thought, best thought.

Foreign Object Debris.

FOD.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t live in an HOA thank goodness…

4 Likes

It’s all fun and games until everyone contracts rabies…or worse. futurama GIF

3 Likes

So my wife received her first summons for Jury Duty since she moved here to South Carolina… It’s scheduled for July 18 at 8am.
Problem is she doesn’t have a SC driver’s license only a SC ID card. She used to live in downtown Pittsburgh so she always took the bus to where ever she needed to go and since moving here in October, 2018 with me she’s had no interest in getting a SC driver’s license.
So she called the Magistrate’s office where she’s supposed to report to inform them of this dilemma and she told them that I work for the Post Office and I cannot get off from work to take her there each day if required so they immediately excused here from jury duty.
I thought maybe they would send someone out to transport her to and from but apparently they don’t (or no longer) offer this option here :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m suddenly considering giving up my driver’s license… (I get called for jury duty every. single. year.)

2 Likes

I get called on the regular, but always for local courts and the trials get cancelled the day before I’m set to appear (it’s happened 3 straight times).

Right before the pandemic, my housemate was called for Federal Grand Jury duty, which is an 18-month commitment, and would’ve taken place at least one week (if not more) a month at the Federal Courthouse 119 miles from our front doorstep, with only a $50/day stipend to cover food, lodging, and lost pay (jury duty is excused as per law, but is unpaid per company policy).

Wanna talk about putting a crimp in life? We laid this all out for them in an excuse form, and she got waived from the duty literally two weeks before the pandemic cancelled everything.

I don’t mind fulfilling my civic duty, but not when it puts me under severe financial and travel strain without adequate compensation. It’s too much.

1 Like

SC only pays $12/day so another reason to try and get out of it…

1 Like

5 Likes

Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe. Funniest movie made in the last 10 years. I hadn’t realized how little I’ve laughed lately, until you hear yourself almost wheezing it out it’s so unfamilair.

Thank you Mike Judge for still keeping it real :). And for fixing your beavis voice from the last revival :).

3 Likes

I watched it over the weekend and yeah it was great! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

True story!

After he was hacked apart at the Battle of Bosworth Field in 1485, Richard III’s body disappeared. In 2012, archaeologists found Richard’s remains – buried beneath a parking lot for the Leicester City Council. ⁠

The parking lot had been the site of a church at the time of Richard’s death, so it made sense that his body would have been secretly buried there right after the battle.⁠

Richard III’s remains were moved to Leicester Cathedral in 2015.⁠

3 Likes

I was chagrined this morning when I could no longer find any clean black T-shirts to wear to work.

I studied /reddit/whatever, and they said I should pretend to be a musician to be more attractive. They said that they wear black T-shirts a lot, and jeans.

Now I need a whole new wardrobe. Because of the cheeto dust covering everything, and my mom isn’t doing my laundry when I tell her to.

Hey mom! Can do with a little more laundry doing over here! And my room needs vacuuming, please! It is very unsat!

And what about those Flamin’ Hot Cheetos I asked for? Gah.

2 Likes

Yeah, have a family member who survived histoplasmosis… nasty stuff.

1 Like

1 Like