Completely Random Thoughts ...

too-mega

6 Likes

Really? Oh yeah, I guess on occasion I find one thin fine strand, like a Super180 wool fiber on the top of the lobe…

I’d bet the whole damn farm (Uncle Jim [no relation of mine, I tell you what!] included, though) that you were and are a terrific artist and craftswoman.

Still hoping to get lucky and find again one hair stylist who can give me the "Martin Sheen from Apocalypse Now!…this one gal got it right, just, sort of by accident, a long time ago, but it’s really hard to describe.

Probably should bring in a picture, but, you know…that’s a lot of effort!

Completely random but not really…so I finally bought a “bathroom scale” a little while ago.

Weighed myself after work…and despite drinking who knows how many liters of water I on the job, I lost 3.5 lbs from before my shift. Water of some kind…but I micturated modestly only once, when returning home, pre-weigh-in.

It might have been my soul evaporating, but I’m not a scientist by trade.

Another random…thing.

Well, apparently The Gillman has escaped to some part of Texas and has a fan club of some sort.

1 Like

So if someone were telling me about Spider-Man, and they were like “NO SRSLY spins a web,” my first question would not be “what size?”

2 Likes

:musical_note:Catches thieves
Just like flies! :musical_note:

3 Likes

This can of compressed air…it’s just sitting in front me…taunting me. With it’s lurid straw attached to it’s nozzle.

It’s almost obscene.

I think I should hide it.

I wondered for years why they sang about flies catching thieves before I realized it was about spiders catching flies.

4 Likes

I’ve always felt that Spider-Man should be famous for eating bugs.

4 Likes

3 Likes

fipp! fipp!

I guess it would fipp if Spider-Man could only spin a spider-sized web.

2 Likes

And now I’ve thought about the Roman Empire today.

3 Likes

You didn’t get to see every terrible idea everyone has ever come up with before the internet…

I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.

1 Like

Paul! Your father is going to celebrate, oh yeah, all right, don’t stop the dancing!

1 Like

Ape Must Chill Ape

1 Like

Way for CheeseNoodle to tell us they were too h*rn* for school. Not all of us had that problem, man

3 Likes

They should reboot the Limewire name for a game show where you have to identify mislabeled songs.

4 Likes

If this is a song, why is it an exe?

Shut up, just download it already!

4 Likes

Virginia’s territorial claims over the years.

Virginia’s eventually only going to claim that little peninsula south of Maryland. Then Maryland will claim it and Virginia will be gone.

5 Likes

But… that’s… two cars…

2 Likes

It’s socially acceptable to call someone a chicken, but not to season them like one.

4 Likes

I don’t mind the occasional public basting.

3 Likes