Completely Random Thoughts ...

Until you need a melon ball. If you have don’t have one, you’re left trying to improvise.

3 Likes

When do you ever NEED a melon ball?

1 Like

Only at work. I’m a cook.

4 Likes

You never know. A recipe could call for one or maybe your hors d’oeuvres platter lacks the extra touch only melon balls can give.

4 Likes

You can’t really effectively use the paddle shifters on a car with a CVT(ransmission) when your music is always on at what many people might consider deafening volume.

I guess you could stare at the tach, but you can’t hear the engine respond.

This true, complete, and random.

1 Like

If only this worked in the real world…

Does Big Bird have NO knees or LOADS of knees?

3 Likes

So how long is the gripe thread locked for?
Or should I resurrect my old RRRRRARRRRRGH thread :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hopefully not too long. We are working through some issues and processing flags, messages, etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update EBK! I know it got heated over there but I think a Place to Gripe has been valuable for a lot of people. We just need to move on now that everyone’s had a chance to say their piece.

And in the spirit of not hijacking this thread, my random thought is one I have at least once a week.

Why is the perforation the strongest part of the paper towel?!?

oh here’s why

2 Likes

Not to hijack my own thread but several of my memes in the meme thread were suddenly flagged which ticked me off… They were fine up until now ?

I’m a mod on the Rifftrax forum and have done my fare share of moderating but it seems to be getting a bit out of hand😕

2 Likes

A bunch of the memes you shared were flagged, yes – and they were sexually suggestive enough to be against the rules keeping this space relatively family friendly.

I do apologize if it felt like a really sudden pile-on! That wasn’t the intention, I just hadn’t seen them until they were flagged, and they definitely were a bit outside what is okay here.

2 Likes

My whole life, I have not known what the second part of that verse was. So thank you for that. :pie:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What’s YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

Edit: Gripes thread is back open.

2 Likes

AND I GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH THAT!

2 Likes

Ok so friggin uh…
Been buying parts to build a new PC lately and Amazon has these recommendations off to the right of my orders…

Last time I checked I was married and on top of that, I never even knew ‘Renting a Girlfriend’ was even a thing! :flushed:

2 Likes

What if John Hamm’s last name was Hamster? What then?

2 Likes

What if you sliced John Hamm thinly and put him on a sandwich?

1 Like

Do you think John Hamm tastes like ham? Or like chicken?

1 Like