Completely Random Thoughts ...

Though you can wear a skirt in a buffalo herd.

Roller skates, on the other hand, not so much.

6 Likes

Two words: sports bras.

1 Like

…what good would that do with a skirt? Those usually cover the lower body.

2 Likes

What are you doing wearing a skirt in zero-g?

1 Like

TBF it does say “completely random” right there in the topic name

3 Likes

“I just think they’re neat, is all…”

3 Likes

Practicing to be a jellyfish? I assume that’s how they’d behave in low gravity. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

I used to know someone who said “stay in trouble and out of jail” instead of “goodbye.”

5 Likes

That sounds like a very dour pessimist.

3 Likes

No, she was a big activist for various causes, but I felt it applied here too.

3 Likes

Ahhhh…

3 Likes

Just had Starfighters on the brain again and I was thinking that it probably would have been better off as a short.

3 Likes

I was thinking pamphlet, myself.

1 Like

Well, if you expanded the corn detasseling subplot the way you could tell the filmmakers wanted to, then you’d be talking a small brochure, at least.

2 Likes

Probably makes it easy for critics, when a terrible movie has a negative in the title.

1 Like

The Sun is of course far and away the most massive body in the solar system. Take it away, though, and Jupiter is bigger than all the rest put together.

Take Jupiter away and Saturn becomes the biggest thing around: bigger, in fact, than all the rest put together.

Remove Saturn. Now Neptune is bigger than all the rest of the solar system put together.

Take away Neptune, leaving Uranus as easily the dominant repository of mass in the solar system.

Then things get awkard: the number of objects is so broad for the range of masses they cover that none of them dominate the solar system the way Uranus does.

2 Likes

I’m trying to lose weight, okay?!

5 Likes

The “Indian Taco” I ate at the state fair today was neither Indian nor a taco. Discuss.

3 Likes