Completely Random Thoughts ...

Yes, I’ll miss twitter. It’s been useful to me in many ways.

2 Likes

I may have just quasi-volunteered-been-drafted-roped-into helping with a history of my soccer club’s early years.

$10 says I might slightly regret this later. :woman_shrugging: :laughing:

3 Likes

Well said. They’ll do in a pinch, but if I’m craving M&Ms and have all varieties available to me, they’ll be my last choice. I think we’re in a minority here – most people I know seem to be crazy for them.

1 Like

I like peanut M&Ms, but my problem with them is that for the same size package you get so many fewer candies compared to regulars just due to the difference in weight per candy.

3 Likes

I just thought of something. A lotta people may love Japan, but to me, it’s more than just anime, video and arcade games, food, and its culture. Only I know what I’m talking about.

The DMV is probably going to make me do something stupid when I call them to renew my driver’s license (reinstate, actually, since I no longer am required to have a Hardship Permit to commute to and from work).

I don’t know what they’re going to make me do, but I’m sure it will be really dumb.

/* ETA HEADLINE UPDATE NEWS : Well, it’s not that stupid. I’ve been instructed to call back tomorrow. Of course that contravenes the written policy as I understand it, but “Ronnie” said to do it, so I will. */

1 Like

Maybe she means the coast of Lake Michigan?

Though if we’re going to start taking issue with pop stars, can I say that maybe Bonnie Tyler wouldn’t be having these total eclipses of the heart if she just dialed it back a bit. “Hug him till his arms break”? “I need a hero”?

Jeez, lady.

1 Like

I am reminded of how it took me a while to realize that yes, he was moving across the country in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and not going to the Bel Air that I heard on the weather reports.

2 Likes

That’s ok, I used to watch Three’s Company as a kid and was completely oblivious to the sexual innuendo.

1 Like

They spell it wrong as well.

1 Like

Am I the only one who sees a face in the Sci-Fi era door sequence? Maybe kinda looks a little Dr. Forrester-ish?

3 Likes

I always thought it was a face.

4 Likes

I’ve always seen a face. That’s not an on-purpose face?

4 Likes

It’s just hidden enough to where I’m not sure whether I’m supposed to see it or not, and nobody ever mentions it.

2 Likes

It’s a Faceless-Face :dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Hmmm…it just occurred to me that it’s not really an effective jibe to call one’s mother a MF. I think I knew that! But I suspect that might apply to one’s friends and so forth who happen to be mothers of children!

However, it is always appropriate to call one’s father a MF…if he has a sense of humor!

Think about it! Yeah, that’s right!