Completely Random Thoughts ...

Rob Lowe and Snow White from the March 1989 Oscars would make a good Funny Or Die video or the Tosh.o Web Redemption we never got to see.

Make It So Patrick Stewart GIF

1 Like

Imgur
And I get a Lot of packages :scream:

1 Like

…what episode is that taken from?

1 Like

The Horror of Party Beach

1 Like

I never knew Mike had the SciFi logo tattooed on his arm. :rofl:

1 Like

Self-righting cows. Tip 'em over and they bounce right back up again.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Headlights actually bright enough to properly illuminate the road blind oncoming drivers.

They did a study on this, I think.

2 Likes

You’re one of those people who leave their high-beams on, right? :wink:

1 Like

I wasn’t obnoxious enough so I replaced my regular lights with high-beams and got higher-beams for my high-beams.

Which, since I only use the higher-beams now, seems like a waste.

2 Likes

Nah, I don’t want to blind anyone. The low beams barely light the road, but I’m pretty sure you could land a 777 with my high beams! :laughing:

2 Likes

What if they angled the headlights down toward the road? Or would that be a bad idea too?

1 Like

In Germany, in order to get your vehicle registered, you have to get a full point inspection. One of the things they check is the angle of your headlights. Pointed wrong? No tags for you! Go get that ish fixed!

2 Likes

Now the cops are suing me and i know why.

3 Likes

Reorganizing our eBay store supplies and we’ve lost track of just how much stuff we had for sale… We were outgrowing our spare room that stock was being moved into my office room, so much that I had a difficult time getting to my desk! :dizzy_face:
Over 360 listings with several that have multiple quantities, Might be time for a :fire: sale

1 Like

I had completely forgotten what Ninja Warlord was on my Friends subscription until I heard that score. Oh, boy! :laughing: These estates need to lawyer up.

pink floyd GIF

Can Ya Dig It Isaac Hayes GIF by The Official Giphy page of Isaac Hayes

1 Like

That’s enough, Prince!

2 Likes

The best idea I’ve had recently is to form a very straight-up chitlins circuit style Hammond organ trio, and then call it something crude, like a punk kind of name.

Probably can say my working band name if I put in a spoiler: Ass Monkey Children. But that’s just an idea. Name needs work, but it’s a start.

2 Likes

You’ll never get radio play with that name.

Then again, you’ll probably never get radio play anyway…

1 Like

Well, I do have other ideas for the name. But they are much worse.

Anyway, the Zoomers are probably not going to come see a group playing Jimmy McGriff covers unless they are tricked into it.

It’s for the benefit of society.

2 Likes