Completely Random Thoughts ...

Steve Harvey.

3 Likes

My friends all said it sucked when it came out and I never even considered watching it until Disney+ picked it up this month. Yeah, not good but some kind of fun little details along the way. The Obi Wan thing cracked me up

4 Likes

I know she sings “clouds in my coffee,” but every time I hear You’re So Vain, I think she’s singing, “clowns in my coffee.”

4 Likes

Eyebrows are weird. I was noticing mine in the mirror today. All the other hair on our body is like the used-car-lot flailing-arm guys – just going nuts unless we work to tame it. But eyebrows seem to have a plan right out of the box. Like tall grass that’s been stomped down, they have a direction and just grow with it (the occassional straggler notwithstanding).

4 Likes

My wife hardly has any eyebrows. Almost nothing. Like the Mona Lisa.

3 Likes

When they get close to retirement, eyebrows suddenly lose their minds and try to steal your keys.

3 Likes

Stupid eyebrows, after I hit 50 mine started attacking my eyelids. And they are always sneak attacks. Out of nowhere one hair will turn and start poking my upper eyelid, and will not fall back in line with the others so it has to get yanked out.

5 Likes

“It’s like they want to secede and become their own Independent State of Eyebrows!”

3 Likes

Watching an episode of SeaQuest set in 2032 (the GOOD season) and a character just said, “…the accord of Twenty-Oh-Nine.”

That may be the most 1995 thing I’ve ever heard.

4 Likes

Mrs. Boots will tell you that my eyebrows are something out of a Lovecraft story…

russian eyebrows GIF

2 Likes

Me and my typos… Never accidentally hit the letter “R” instead of the “T” when doing a search for YouTube. Also, don’t leave off the e at the end.

Trust me, you do not want to see the results of “You Rub”!

1 Like

Or “yub nub.” BRRRRR!

1 Like

I just did something for a customer that runs some sort of dyslexia foundation. The URL is 22 characters long between the www. and the .com.

That doesn’t seem like the best idea.

3 Likes

Sounds like something they do in a KitH or Python sketch.

My usual typo is Yourtube, so this was new.

3 Likes

Why can you be inept but not ept?

4 Likes

And why are no employees ever gruntled?

5 Likes

Are any of the gases ert?

5 Likes

Were you ever combobulated?

6 Likes

Hasn’t everyone been gruntled after being combobulated?

3 Likes

Is non-fake money considered feit?

5 Likes