Confess!

Time to make a confession! Or else the comfy chair!

I’ll go first: I stole a bag of Doritos and two bags of Fritos from the box we use for my daughter’s lunch. She’s home from school right now anyway, so I figured what the hell. Score one for evil!

Now it’s your turn! Confess. CONFESS! CONFESS!

14 Likes

goonieshuah

9 Likes

I killed that fat barkeep!

11 Likes

Her lunch box? How many bags of chips do you send her to school with anyway?

4 Likes

It’s a box full of chips that we put in her lunch bag. It used to be a lunch box, but she kept losing them, so now she gets her lunch in a plastic bag.

4 Likes

Boy, I wish I got a whole box full of chips in my lunch bag. Some kids get all the luck. :sob:

7 Likes

And I livestreamed it!

4 Likes

Damn it, stop it you people.

4 Likes

I may have mauered on the last hand of sheepshead I played with my coworkers at lunch before lockdown. :flushed:

(FYI, this along with taking the last anything from the communal bait pile are Midwest No-Nos)

4 Likes

17 Likes

Confession? OK, we did this sketch in H.S. drama class. I played the Michael Palin roll, it was fun.

6 Likes

Never did Python, but we did the job interview sketch from How to Irritate People.

I think Python has done it live before.

7 Likes

Oh good, I’ve been wanting to get this off my chest: I don’t have a full day’s worth of work to do. I’m just staying with family for the holidays and need a face-saving excuse for a little quiet time to screw around on the forums. Plus I’m getting paid!

13 Likes

I’m a furry.

7 Likes

Are you a puma-man?

4 Likes

10 Likes

Maybe this doesn’t count as a confession, but…

I’m proud to declare I like pie!!!

11 Likes

I put the holiday closure notice up on our website an hour early.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I confess that I am squeaky clean. Like tupperware, I is. Like tupperware.

1 Like