Confusion about backer rewards.

So I was reviewing my backerkit info while locating my codes for VHX and noticed that I have a “track your package” notification from December.

Have the physical rewards been shipped already? I’m concerned since I never received anything…

1 Like

They sent out a holiday card in Dec, but that’s the only physical goodie that’s been mailed that I’m aware of.

5 Likes

I’ve been out of the loop for a while so thanks for the clarification. Ive been searching through my email and can’t seem to find any indication of when they intend to send out the physical rewards. Anyone have an idea of when that might be?

3 Likes

End of March was the last time frame I heard.

3 Likes

Supply chain issues are causing this date to be a bit of a moving target right now. We are hoping y’all will be receiving stuff by May but that is still subject to change.

11 Likes

On this note, I remember them saying in one of the bajillions e-mails we’ve gotten now about shipping charge for physical goods that were rewards and that we’d be contacted about that at some point. Did that happen yet for anyone since I never got an e-mail about that? Or is that delayed because of the supply chain stuff that the all knowing @Lesley just shared?

(I did get the holiday card which I guess was a shipping freebie!)

1 Like

Same deal. We neither want to over- or under-charge y’all for shipping, so that has been in a holding pattern until we have a clearer picture of when the physical rewards will be ready to go. I apologize if this hasn’t been clear!

7 Likes

Nope that’s fine. It’s all a moving target and I, for one, perfectly understand. Things will happen when they happen. :slight_smile:

Thanks, as always, for all the great work you all are doing keeping this all going forward.

4 Likes

To give a broad sense of the delays we are coping with, one of the factories making one of the physical rewards straight-up stopped responding to our emails for over a month at one point. (They have since gotten back to us and everything is back on track again.)

So yeah, it’s a mess out there.

8 Likes

oof that’s stressful! glad they finally got back to you in the end.

3 Likes

Having been a Kickstarter backer for other projects that have seen delays, and a big vinyl record collector, I’ve seen so many delays/changes lately.

It stinks! And not in a good way.

But thankfully, MSTies are an intrepid crew, capable of adapting to the worlds supply issues/delays/changes.

3 Likes

OH do not get me STARTED on my many heartbreaks last year over records I excitedly preordered and never received. That’s a whooooole other thread.

5 Likes

So we need to head up a MST Record Club, that’s what I’m hearing…

4 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: WHOA, now that’s an IDEA!

Adding this to my wishlist for 2022-23.

6 Likes

What they need is a reward like those records (45 style) that were on the backs of cereal boxes back in the 70s…

4 Likes

It does seem like 7” singles are the way to go. Maybe if there are some season 11, 12 or 13 songs we could get pressed into limited edition singles, that would be awesome!

Or just Yvonne and Conor singing public domain and/or parody songs, since they have such DIVINE singing voices.

6 Likes

Speaking of records (or discs, in this case)…

I had a question about the season 13 DVD set, and I didn’t want to start a whole other thread for this. Are the DVDs going to be region free? So that people in other countries can use them.

3 Likes

I am 99% certain they will be region-free, but let me make absolutely sure about that.

9 Likes

They will indeed be region free!

8 Likes

Will they also be gluten free?

2 Likes