Confusion about backer rewards.

Not if the “bonus disc” is just a Raisin Snail…

2 Likes

Even if the Raisin Snail was pressed flat to make it a disc?

2 Likes

Yes as of right now the Holiday card is all I have gotten. Still excited for the rest to come.

4 Likes

I haven’t owned a turntable for more than 2 decades. Can we get digital downloads?

3 Likes

They make a lot of color variants for records. Maybe we can get a raisin snail colored LP???

So I have been waiting for them to ask for the S&H charges does anyone know anything about that?

1 Like

Check further up this thread. @Lesley said

Supply chain issues are causing this date to be a bit of a moving target right now. We are hoping y’all will be receiving stuff by May but that is still subject to change.

4 Likes

Thank you, I am sorry I didn’t catch it earlier in the thread. Still totally okay with all this. I am just happy to be a part of this.

3 Likes

Hello! I was looking through my email because my family is moving soon and I suddenly couldn’t remember if there was ever announced the physical rewards distribution. I am guessing everything is in limbo still, do we have an updated time table?
What happens if I need to update my address, does the survey site keep all that up to date or is it set aside from an earlier period when we initially filled it out?

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Here is the most up-to-date info on delivery of the Kickstarter rewards:

From the most recent Kickstarter update:

UPDATE ON 3D GLASSES REWARD

We know that a lot of you are wondering whether you’ll receive your KINGAVISION 3D GLASSES in time for the October 28th premiere, so here’s the status:

• For 98% of backers, your 3D GLASSES will be in the mail by the end of next week, to the address on file with BackerKit right now, so you should get them over the next 2-3 weeks.
  • If this is the only physical reward you’re getting, we’ll email you by early next week to collect your shipping, and send them out within 1-3 days after shipping is paid.
  • If you live outside the USA and Canada, we’ll email you by early next week to let us know if you want us to ship them ASAP, or save them to send with your other rewards to save on shipping.

If we need to contact you about the 3D glasses, we’ll email you at the same email address you use on BackerKit, so keep an eye out for messages from kickstarter@mst3k.com!

2 Likes

Thank you, this page you linked is very comprehensive!

1 Like

I’ve thoroughly read the help page linked above and didn’t see anything about this: The 3D glasses are not my only physical reward, but I’m not concerned about getting them in time for the 3D episode. I’d just as soon have the team save the cost of shipping them separately; I’m fine with them eventually showing up in the box with the other stuff.

I don’t see anything to this effect on the Backetkit page. I feel like I read somewhere that you wouldn’t be collecting payment for shipping the glasses. Presumably to later include that amount when collecting for the main shipment?

If you are going to collect payment first for shipping the glasses, there’s no issue. I can just take no action and presumably the glasses will then ship later. But if you’re not collecting for the glasses, is there a way to stop them shipping? Not a huge deal, but it seems like a minor waste of resources for those of us who don’t need them right away.

1 Like

I went to check my address on BackerKit, but it appears that I don’t have a BackerKit account at all. (I do have a Kickstarter account. However, I don’t seem to have an address on file with them.) I’m doubly confused because I did receive the [wonderful] holiday card… but I have moved since then, and I want to make sure the 3D glasses (and eventually my t-shirt) ship to my new address. Thanks ahead of time for any advice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

First of all, welcome to the forums Brandon_Bryn!

If @EBK 's suggestion below doesn't work

I think the safest bet may be to drop a quick email to Ivan’s team at kickstarter@mst3k.com. Just give them a brief description of your situation and I’m sure they’ll get you situated as soon as they can.

1 Like

While that would be nice, I imagine it’s a logistical nightmare for them to try to track a list of who did or didn’t get the glasses in this mailing. That would probably lead to errors down the line, including some folks getting double pairs and some getting none. Easier to make it a clean sweep in this case, even if it does incur a bit more cost.

4 Likes

Try going to https://makemoremst3k.backerkit.com/
It should hopefully ask for the email address you used with the kickstarter, and you should see your info. This isn’t the same as trying to log in to a backerkit account from their homepage.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, MichaelRobertson! It’s good to be here :slight_smile:

For the record, EBK’s workaround did indeed allow me to confirm my mailing address via BackerKit. So I’ll look forward to those glasses :wink:

In the meantime, since I’m here, I suppose I’ll explore the forums! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thanks; that worked! By entering my Kickstarter email address, I received a link that took me right back to the BackerKit survey, where I was able to confirm/edit my mailing address.

Now I’m sure to see MST3K in glorious 3D… lol. Cheers from here.

I highly recommend also sending an email to @ivan and company, explaining things. There is a significant chance that they won’t refresh their address list again to match the info you just added to backerkit.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kingavision 3D Glasses