Conspiracy Theory: Did Jonah actually not survive reptillicus metallicus?

Alright, So in Gamera Vs. Jiger, it is revealed that Jonah is actually a robot! While yes, It does seem to be just a joke at first, because of how crow and servo have bones, but upon deeper thinking, I wonder if the mads perhaps created a duplicate Jonah? I mean, after all, when Jonah appears right in time for the gauntlet, the Mads don’t seem to care how he survived, and get right to the experiment, and don’t even think that for a guy who just got eaten by a giant machine, there isn’t a scratch on him. Perhaps because they made a duplicate Jonah but didn’t want to give it away? Not only that, but Kinga has ordered Dr. Saint. Phibes to inspect Jonah for as max said: “So called insurance claims”. It is kind of weird, admittedly. However, I know most of this could be and most likely is just for pacing, jokes, and it is just a show and I should really just relax, so all of this could just be nothing. But, what do you think?

9 Likes

I was just gonna go with theory that Dr St Phibes mixed up Jonah’s results with another Jonah Heston’s BUT I LIKE THIS BETTER

7 Likes

I’m 90% sure that Jonah might’ve found the wires inside RM, ripped those said wires, and destroyed it. And that’s (pretty much) how Jonah survived Reptilicus Metallicus.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Kinda worried about Dr. Saint Phibes now.

9 Likes

I think she just reincarnates a lot. Like TV’s Frank.

10 Likes

Ah. That would make sense.

5 Likes

You’re all wrong. Clearly reptillicus metallicus laid its robo-eggs in Jonah during his escape and what we’re seeing there is the larva inside him. Beautiful, in its way.

5 Likes

If Boba Fett can survive the Sarlacc pit (there’s a lot of double consonants in Star Wars suffixes), Jonah can survive Reptilicus Metallicus.

5 Likes

Any time someone mentions that I can’t help but think of this:

4 Likes

The answer is yes. Jonah has been dead for two seasons and Crow has been operating his corpse Weekend at Bernies style.

6 Likes

I think Jonah has been a robot all along. After all, his father is Charles Entertainment Cheese.

10 Likes

But shouldn’t he be part mouse in that case?

3 Likes

There’s a wing of Jonah’s next to the wing of Sam Rockwell’s somewhere on the Moon. Just pray that Gerty 3000 is not the next bot introduced.

3 Likes

I have a theory: the town is a bunch of false fronts, and he ran over there real fast.

… whoops, wrong episode

6 Likes

No, no, no. That’s not how animatronic genetics works at all. First, Chuck E. had to be bitten by a mosquito (which happened all the time, actually). Then, said mosquito had become trapped and encased in the mixture of melted mozzarella, congealed tomato sauce and bubble gum that built up over eons in the space between the back of the booth seats and the wall (again, this happens ALL THE TIME). Then comes the tricky part, as someone in the mall demolition crew had to salvage the rock-hard mixture and get it into the hands of trained Imagineers who could extract the precious DNA(a) and inject it into a turtle egg. And yes, it HAS to be a turtle egg, because “Science!” After that, Nature — ahem — finds a way.

The only other potential method of animatronic reproduction is that someone introduced Chuck E. to Mitzi from the Rockafire Explosion and gave them both “parts,” which is frankly too horrible to contemplate.

6 Likes

I have it from a good authority, the documentary below, that robots can have children…

7 Likes

The Jonahs Clonus Horror!

7 Likes

Next time on Biography!

5 Likes

Is it time for “The Talk”?

When a woman and an animatronic mouse love each other very much…

4 Likes