Content warnings but funny

Like Rifftrax: This movie contains violence, mild language and long driving scenes.

15 Likes

“Suggestive scenes of jet planes refueling.”

"Fashions which were dated before they even started filming.’

“John Agar.”

18 Likes

9 Likes

Joe Bob Briggs would do this sometimes on his TMC and TNT shows like “gratuitous David Caruso” when he hosted Twins on TNT.

12 Likes

My new favorite: “All animals were injured during the making of this film”

“This film contains gratuitous scenes of turkey carving”

“Warning: Children”

18 Likes

“Warning: Contains scenes of river bottoms, man nipples and the Little Creature.”

8 Likes

“Contains gratuitous itching, capsules and little to no regard for the ethical treatment of kaiju”.

“The following contains scenes of an accordion player portraying a racing rocker in high-waist pants. Viewer discretion advised.”

“The producers of this series do not guarantee that the climactic ‘sandstorm’ scene will result in ‘deep hurting’. However, we can neither confirm nor deny the effects of ‘Super Freak-Out’ on our viewing audience. Potential side effects include trails, quoting The Who and becoming the button.”

“If lounge songs are particularly offensive, we recommend viewers mute their audio during the ‘Livin’ in Deep 13’ segment, and instead stick around for more Garth, more Reba and Wynonna.”

7 Likes

“There’s always room for Jello is only a slogan. Eventually you will run out of room and explode.”

11 Likes

Host segments contain graphic depictions of robot cannibalism. Viewer discretion is advised.

(The fun part is this applies to more than one episode!)

7 Likes

I liked Ice Age’s “mild peril” (wtf does that even mean?) content warning.

9 Likes

FSMrYG8XoAAZOfh

26 Likes

How many cornerstones of the riffing multi-verse would be covered by the warning:

Italy pretending to be the United States

14 Likes

Deadly Instincts tries to pass off the Isle of Man as Boston.

4 Likes

Crow should’ve appreciated Malta for its Malted-ness, instead of berating them for not trying to pass themselves off as Denver or Santa Fe or whatever.

4 Likes

Caution: continuity errors and werewolves ahead

5 Likes

Be Advised: The following film features scenes containing racism, animal cruelty, and bowl cuts. If you are moved by the events in tonight’s presentation, please consider donating to the Native American Rights Fund, the Animal Welfare Institute, and your local Supercuts. Thank you.

12 Likes

FSL_UmqWYAA6W4g

14 Likes

Twister?

1996, has to be Twister.

Really needs a warning about airborne bovines as well?

10 Likes

Yep, Twister. :smiley:

The one I posted earlier was Godzilla vs. Biollante, if the 1989 didn’t give that away.

6 Likes

The partially cropped “Biollante” near the bottom also gave it away. I wish Biollante had more than just the one movie. She’s up there with King Caesar in terms of favorite kaiju.

8 Likes